Photography Services for Real World VA's

Hi Everyone

I have decided to start this new service for VA’s

At this stage this is experimental and I don’t think the a website is required

Please request screenshots via DM and post your comments or questions below

Here are some sample screenshots

I request people with live plus to join because I don’t have live and have only the 789,772,and all the free aircraft

Thanks
Boeing777x

2 Likes

We already have this for IFPM so what’s the point?

1 Like

Hey thanks man but IFPM has already developed this with the assistance of @Zachary_Meir_Tish. Please search before posting

Hey @Boeing777x. As you’ve probably seen above, I did start a service just like it, and partnered with IFPM to help me out, as linked to above by @SkyHighGuys. It may be in your best interest not to interfere and “compete” with it, but if you do wish to continue trying, send me a PM and I’d be happy to add you to the team, that way we can work together and be more productive. You’ve got some amazing editing talents. We offer, photo, video, event, and website services! Love to see you as part of the team! 🙂

2 Likes

Hi @Zachary_Meir_Tish I do not intend to compete with IFPM but the creation of this topic was an oversight that I apologize For.

1 Like

As stated above, we’d love it have you partner with zach. Consider checking the link in my profile and submitting an application. IFPM and it’s partnership with Zach’s VA services would be a huge honor. On our website (link in profile), you can see our page devoted entirely of IFPM VA services.
Thanks in advance for understanding.

Not mad at all. Just wanted to let you know. I know the other posts were a bit quick and jumpy. Just wanted to clear things up for you, and let you know what’s going on and what you can do if you want to be a part of it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.