Photography Editing Contest #3

Photography Editing Contest #3

Interested in photo editing?

Want to try out your new photo editing software and techniques on photos?

Now’s your chance!
Each week I’ll submit an unedited image from my gallery and upload it here. Edit the photo as little or as much as you’d like!

Contest ends 48 hours after topic is created, and only one submission per user so make it your best edit! Users who submit more than one edit will be removed from the contest.

Once submissions are closed I will choose the top 5 most creative/interesting or the edits I like the most. Those 5 edits will then be placed into a poll where you guys can vote anonymously for your favorite.

Feel free to provide feedback for user’s edits in the thread a well.

No skill or previous experience is required to submit your edit.

Try your best on your edit and have fun!!

———————————————————

This photo was taken a few weeks ago at my local airport Reid Hillview. It was pretty overcast, as you can see with the low layer in the background, and lighting conditions were not ideal. But I messed around a bit with the shutter speed and aperture and ended up getting some interesting panning shots. This one I got of our local Yak 55 was one of the better ones. Below is the unedited raw image, download it and try your best edits on it! It looks like a dull image at first but with some editing it has potential, I can assure you.

———————————————————

7 Likes

Here Is My Attempt…

5 Likes

I’m no photo editor but here’s mine

3 Likes

are you sure this is raw?
it’s keep coming out as jpeg

i think discourse doesn’t support raw…

1 Like

LouDon16

2 Likes

Yes this is a .JPG image file. By raw I meant unedited and untouched image.

2 Likes

i see my bad
i thought that you shot this as a raw file

1 Like

You should do one every day! Or some people will forget;) But I am bookmarking this:)

Here is my photo, I used Snapseed

2 Likes

I’m pretty bad at editing

2 Likes

Here’s Mine Attempt

1 Like

I got a kick out of this one after it turned out the way it did.😄 Its not very often that you see a pink airplane, unless you fly for or have flown with WheelsUp. I don’t know but if I had a plane that were painted like this, I’d be flying it up and down the coasts just showing off the paint. Anyways, here is a little something. Best of luck to all of those who have, and have yet to submit their photo.

2 Likes

My first attempt, just some color tweaking and misc stuff.

5 Likes

Yay! You’re back! I love these photo editing comps, I’ll get started right away!

2 Likes

2 Likes

What kind of filter is that? Looks pretty interesting.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

I used luce filter @DeerCrusher

1 Like

I’d have to say this is my favourite one so far!🤗

1 Like

I’m no pro, but here goes my best try… image

1 Like