Photo Editing Contest #1

Thank you to everyone who’s already submitted their edits for the first contest. I look forward to seeing more!

Here’s how the voting for the edits will take place. I’ll pick the top 5 most interesting/creative edits or ones that I like the most. From there, I’ll open up a poll with the 5 edits I chose and you guys can vote for your favorite. And yes… the creator of the edit can vote for their own if it’s in the top 5 :)

The polls will close 24 hours after the poll is released and the winner will be announced the following day.

I’m glad you all are enjoying this so far, should be fun to make these edits and share your work for everyone to see!

4 Likes

Edited

Original

Here’s the winner :)image

2 Likes

1 Like

I just realized something in your After picture look on the left!

1 Like

Definitely not the best, just used a basic software… really basic.

1 Like

what picsart

Middle left and top left! Also try and spot the trees on the hill :)

1 Like

I used Aviary.

Less than 12 hours left in our first editing competition. Try to get your edit submitted if you haven’t already! Remember you don’t need to have any previous experience to submit, this is just for fun.

I spent a lot of time editing it

1 Like

Submissions closed. I will open the poll soon where you can vote for my 5 favorite edits.

Cool, once again, Great Topic!

1 Like

How long till the poll is up? :) 😎🇦🇺

Will the poll be here on this thread or a new thread? :)

2 Likes

Here’s mine, sorry if it’s lateimage

Here you go!image

1 Like

Ah, nice, what app did you use? 😎🇦🇺

Me? Prisma for iPhone. It may be paid. I downloaded it for free as it was a free app of the week…