Phone Not Supporting Current Version

Good afternoon!, I’ve download on Google play the infinite flight app to my phone, but I can’t play it because it don’t even start! Somebody can help me? It’s a galaxy grand prime, android 5.1.1

Can you specify if you are able to run the current global version of IF or the pre global regional version of IF?

What version of IF are you trying to use? Have you tried reinstalling the app? How much storage do you have left on your phone?

Can you explain “it does not even run”. Does it instantly quit after clicking?

• Reboot your device
  • uninstall/reinstall
  • What version number from your app store does it say IF is?

I’m in not sure, un Google play say 16.13, I have 878 mb on my phone, I thinks it’s enough. I’m gonna try to reinstall, thanks!

Our minimum device requirements have recently changed due to the rapidly evolving features of Infinite Flight which require greater device performance and specifications to smoothly operate. To ensure the best possible experience we recommend that a device has at least 1GB+ of internal device memory (RAM). Our mission will be to continually optimize performance, however the bar must be raised with future features in mind.

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Check here.)

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

Version 16 is the older version. Your phone is not able to play the global version. Also 878 mb is not a lot of space. If I downloaded every plane from the global version it takes up about 4gb of space.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

@Chris_S That seems weird to me. According to what I googled that phone should be able to support openGL 3.0 ES and the Android version is also above the requirements.

The free space is also very low. I would try to make some more room and then you may be able to update it.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for your help. I’ll un install it, but I want the money back, what I need to do? Can you help me?

If you want your money back and if it’s been longer than two hours since you got it (which it has), please PM one of the developers and provide them with the following:

• A COMPLETE copy of the receipt which must show the purchase ID beginning with “GPA” along with a reason for the requested fund

Refunds aren’t guaranteed and will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Thanks!

This is highly unlikely that this is the case, but if you go the app info, go the permissions and turn on everything.