Phone has started to freeze when I started descending

I’m currently in the middle of flying MMMX-RJAA. I started descending about 10 minutes ago. And my phone has frozen 3 times since. It freezes for about 1 minute and then reconnects beck to the server. I’ve lowered my graphics. Turned my volume off. Still happening, I’m 15mins from landing after an 11-12 hour flight so I really don’t wanna lag out or the game to crash. Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do?

By the way I’m on IOS is that helps at all.

1 Like

I don’t know if you should be worried it may just be a connection problem. My iPad used to do that a bit at random times during the flight but only outright crashed once. I don’t think it’s likely but either way try and check your connection

1 Like

Ok. Thanks. It’s actually hasn’t happened for a couple of minutes now, so fingers crossed I guess. Hopefully it’s just internet. Not the phone

1 Like

Happy landings :)

1 Like

Thank you!!

So I have had similar problems where it freezes for a second and then comes back or get kicked out of the app. One of the best things i did was delete the app and re download it. This will remove the storage and when you download it again and none of the planes will be downloaded therefor you will have more storage. You will lose your replays and you might have to change the setting from the default ones. Ex: automatic engine start. After a while you might have to delete and
re download it when the storage is a lot more. I’m happy that you were able to finish your flight. I play on an Ipad but it could be your phone thats the problem so if you can you might want to buy a new phone or an Ipad.

Hope this helps!

-Sam C.

1 Like

These will also help you:
-shorter flights
-areas of less planes

For example when i did a 10 hour flight everything went smooth and nothing happened but when i did a 6 hour flight with a lot of planes my game crashed on short final in Mumbai. However i messaged @jasonrosewell about it and he sent me an article about what i might have been experiencing but nothing about a lot of planes in the area.

1 Like

@Sean_McCormack let us know if you still have the issue.