Phone compatability

Device: Samsung Galaxy A13
Operating system: Android

Hello.
So ever since I got this phone, I really wanted to get Infinite Flight. I watched a bunch of YT vids and read what other ppl said. My phone runs Android 13, has 64bit and my phone is verified on Google Play (apparently that can be a problem too) So if anyone knows why I cant get this masterpiece game on my phone, please let me know. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello there!

The problem is the OS. The A13 has a 32-bit OS, which unfortunately means your device is not compatible with Infinite Flight, or any other 64-bit-only games for that matter.

Sorry!

https://www.reddit.com/r/samsung/comments/vwn4f7/is_the_samsung_galaxy_a13_a_64bit_device/

1 Like
1 Like

The fact that Samsung do this is absolutely ludicrous. It makes zero sense.

2 Likes

It’s most likely to do with a hardware compatibility. It’s entirely possible that, being a cheap phone, some of the internals within the phone (besides the CPU) are running at 32 bits.

1 Like

This is why I play infinite flight on my iPad. Sorry to hear it won’t work on your phone. :(

The A13 is like $150 dollars, it’s honestly a lot for what you pay.

1 Like

Yes, it’s engineering targeting the price range, logical. 32bit OS on a 64bit processor consumes less system resources, including lowering

demands, which lowers cost.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.