PHOG Radar Training Session Timelapse

Hey! So this is the first time I’ve made one of these so please leave any feedback. So this is the first time I’ve made one of these so please leave any feedback. Thank you @ShaneAviation for the topic inspiration. Thanks, @ToasterStroodie, @TaipeiGuru, @yoshi_flyer, @Z-Tube, @Enrique_Fernandez for coming. Oh and I can’t forget @SamC taking a solid 3 minutes to turn, thanks for that. Without further delay, here is the video!

13 Likes

That looks really cool ! I’ve been to a few of your TT’s, in my opinion your a really great controller. Good luck on your journey to officer !

1 Like

Not my fault the command didn’t come through on my end😂. That’s why we have voice chat with @ToasterStroodie. So I don’t forget to turn.

Overall though great video! Nice to see you improving radar at TRHAIOC 😉

2 Likes

Very nice job on the timelapse, Saharsh! I’m sure you’ll be radar certified in no time, keep up the great work!

1 Like

Very nice video, Saharsh, and a very great job in that session! Keep up the hard work, and you’ll be Officer in no time.

2 Likes

Lovely video; I feel important! Great job at that session too! Keep up the hard work, you’ll be radar certified before you know it!

1 Like