Phoenix Sky Harbor Plane Spotting May 21, 2020

Hey everyone! Today I decided to head over to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to check out what traffic they had right now, during the Covid-19 pandemic. The traffic was a bit slow, but nonetheless great. I shot the footage on my iPhone 11, so sorry about that. I hope you guys enjoy the video, and if you do please Like and Subscribe! :)

30 Likes

T4 garage?

I cant criticize about that m8. The only real spotting I’ve done was at PHX with my S8.

2 Likes

I’ve done spotting in PHX, of course I have, I live near the airport.

1 Like

Enjoyed the video. Well done.

1 Like

That was on a IPhone? It looks pretty good Imo, great shots!

1 Like

Thank you so much everybody! I really appreciate all of the feedback! :)

Nice video. I liked the special liveries too!

1 Like

Yeah. There was another American Airlines special livery that was landing, but I just finished sprinting to the totally opposite end of the parking garage, so I wasn’t able to capture it. :)

Even though it was shot on an iPhone 11 it is still really good, great job mate!

2 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate it! :)

1 Like

I love this video! amazing editing and great background music 👍

1 Like

Thank you. I really enjoyed recording this, but it was super hot on the top of that parking garage. XD

1 Like

Go spotting next week when it’s 105-110 and tell us how hot it is then 😄

1 Like

I know. I was lucky it was 1:00 in the afternoon and not 4:00 also. :)

1 Like

Nice video, from AZ myself :) i would do no music next time and do the real world noise so we can hear what’s going on 😄 other than that great video.

I originally planned on doing the real world noise, but my friends were chatting throughout the whole video, so that wouldn’t sound very nice. XD

1 Like

YAYAYAY! More spotting at my home and favorite airport!!! Thanks so much!

2 Likes

I had an awesome time. Hopefully we can get some more traffic back soon! :)

Idk but maybe we could spot sometime

I’m a fellow spotter here too! You can check me out on Instagram @aviation_phx