Philippine Airlines Virtual | Bringing You the Heart of the Filipino | Official 2021 Thread

Philippine Airlines Virtual weekly statistics and latest news

TOTAL PILOTS: 73
PENDING APPLICATIONS: 3
PENDING CHECKRIDES: 2
NEWEST PILOTS: 7
TOTAL CODSHARES: 9
NEWEST CODESHARES: 3

Today is our first month in the VA world, first of all we wanna thank all of you for your continued support by flying for our VA. From the bottom of our heart, we wanna thank everyone for being an amazing pilot and choosing to fly with Philippine Airlines Virtual. Lastly we want to thank, @Jon_H for helping us get IFVARB Approved, without him we wouldn’t be a here right now! :D

9 Likes

TOTAL PILOTS: 75
PENDING APPLICATIONS: 2
PENDING CHECKRIDES: 1
NEWEST PILOTS: 2
TOTAL CODSHARES: 11
NEWEST CODESHARES: 2

The leaving of a Staff Member
We say goodbye to an amazing Staff Member, @Auzzy20. During Auzzy’s time here at PRVA he has really helped us bring in new pilots and helped develop the VA and more! We will really miss him, but he will be staying here as a Senior Advisor.

We also say goodbye to @Capt.Kyle from the Executive Team, Kyle will be taking a break but will be back real soon. So we promoted @uh.dxvid to Head of Public Relations to fill in Kyle’s position.

Welcome a new Staff Member, and a new Position for Rob
After, @Auzzy20s resignation we promoted to the Chief Pilot & Instructor position, Rob was our former Recruiter Manager who recruited around 50 + pilots to the VA.
So then this opens a new position, Recruiter Manager. Please help me welcome our newest member into the Staff Team, @FireCracker. He will be our new Recruiter Manager and we are soo happy to have him in the team as he is very active here in the VA in many aspects!

7 Likes

Congratulations @FireCracker! Glad to have you with PRVA! 😊

2 Likes

I’m really happy to be part of this VA !
I can’t wait to continue discovering the world from the Philippines !

3 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome! ❤️

3 Likes

TOTAL PILOTS: 90
PENDING APPLICATIONS: 2
NEWEST PILOTS: 15
TOTAL CODSHARES: 12
NEWEST CODESHARES: 1

Welcoming a new Staff Member to the team and a New Events Leader in the team!
Please help me welcome, @nicopizarro to the Staff team, Nico was the first pilot that Applied for PRVA and he has shown some great work! Nico will be our Recruiter Manager here at PRVA! We also welcome @fly.akm to the Staff Team as our Social Media Manager!

Also, please help me welcome, @Baba to the Events Leader team, Baba is a very active pilot here in the VA, he joins almost every event!

New Crew Center!
We have been planning to move to VANet for sometime already, now it is a reality. Make sure to check out the Flare Crew Center here, thanks to @CaptainZac for helping us set it up using VA HOST!

Birthday of one of our our pilots!
On behalf of the PRVA Staff team we want to wish @ToasterStroodie a happy birthday! We hope he will have a great day! :D

9 Likes

Awesome thread lads!! 😍. Proud to be a part of PRVA! 🙌🍻

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, we are also soo happy to have you in the VA!

Andy_R
Philippine Airlines Virtual
CEO & Founder

2 Likes

Nice thread

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words! :D

Andy_R
Philippine Airlines Virtual
CEO & Founder

TOTAL PILOTS: 96
PENDING APPLICATIONS: 5
NEWEST PILOTS: 6
TOTAL CODSHARES: 18
NEWEST CODESHARES: 6

Goodbyes to ROTWs and saying hello to Schedules!
Thanks to the few who gave ideas in #💡・prva-ideas, we will do our best to use all of them. Don’t forget that you can still use this channel, we love your ideas! We already included a lot of them in the new schedule that you will discover tonight. This new schedule will be a bit different, we won’t feature routes only, we tried to make it much more interesting! We hope that you will like it.

Welcoming a new Staff Member to the team!
Please help me welcome, @Zachary_Naponic to the Staff team, Zach is a very active Events Leader and Pilot. He will be our Co-Events Manager in the team.

New routes added to the Crew Center and Airtable!
We added some of the missing PRVA routes to our database, and here is our list.

PR128: RPLL - KSEA
PR129: KSEA - RPLL
PR152: RPVM - KLAX
PR153: KLAX - RPVM
PR2773: RPLL-RPSP
PR2774: RPSP-RPLL
PR2971: RPLL-RPNS
PR2972: RPNS-RPLL
PR2905: RPLL-RPVS
PR2906: RPVS-RPLL

We added all the missing in real life codeshare routes to our route database, but these airlines aren’t a VA yet. We hope you enjoy them!
2 Gulf Air routes
2 Royal Brunei Airlines routes
6 Xiamen Airlines routes
16 Bangkok Airways routes
8 Hawaiian Airlines routes

Also, please help us welcome a newest codeshare partner, China Airlines Virtual. Who just got IFVARB Approved please help me congratulate them, @Marquatzi and @Kurtis . Lets us wish them a good luck for there future!

Also, we replaced all the B787-9 El Al routes to B787-10, thanks to @Z-Tube for allowing us to do this!

5 Likes

TOTAL PILOTS: 97
PENDING APPLICATIONS: 3
PENDING CHECKRIDES: 3
NEWEST PILOTS: 6
TOTAL CODSHARES: 21
NEWEST CODESHARES: 3

No news for this week. :D

2 Likes