Philippine Airlines Virtual | Bringing You the Heart of the Filipino | Official 2021 Thread

Amazing thread!looks so professional and just fantastic. Really great and just gorgeous to look at!!

3 Likes

Thank you soo much, Max!

Andy_R
Philippine Airlines Virtual
CEO & Founder

3 Likes

I’ll be applying soon! Great thread.

4 Likes

Hi, Andy. Thats great news, I can’t wait to have you in the team!

Andy_R
CEO & Founder

3 Likes

So excited to be a part of the PRVA team!

3 Likes

Yeah, we are soo happy to have you as a Recruiter Manager in PRVA, Rob!

Andy_R
CEO & Founder

2 Likes

You can expect to see me as well. Coming soon

3 Likes

Thats good to hear, @DhruvChopra! We can’t wait to have you!

Andy_R
CEO & Founder

3 Likes

how do i give proof of subscription

1 Like

Hi @bbhusty! That’s actually a very good question! To do this you would have to go to your settings in the Infinite Flight app and then go to the account tab. Take a screenshot of the whole page and this will serve as your proof of subscription! I hope it helps!

Capt.Kyle
Head of Public Relations

ok i would really love to fly for you guys because I’m actually half Filipino

1 Like

i just submitted it

1 Like

For a relatively new VA you guys seem really well prepared and organised. Your thread is one of the best I’ve seen. Just put in my application 😉

3 Likes

Thank you soo much for the kind words, Ryan. We really can’t wait to have you in the VA!

Andy_R
CEO & Founder

2 Likes

Wow the thread looks stunning! 😍😍

4 Likes

Thank you soo much, Mafia!

Andy_R
CEO & Founder

2 Likes

Congratulation PRVA. Thanks Infinite Flight.
For the love of the country. :)

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, John. We, at PRVA are really happy to have you as our HR Manager and also making the lovely PRVA logo! :D

Andy_R
Philippine Airlines
CEO & Founder

2 Likes

Sorry for the experience you had. Let me explain some things.

First of all, the A321 isn’t that hard at doing pattern work at all. It could’ve been an aircraft weight, speed, and or altitude.

So, I’m guessing you were told to go around and while traffic is in the direction near you. See here’s the thing, you could’ve maybe turned right or whatever direction you were assigned to after you were told to go around. But, I see the point of view on why you didn’t want to turn. Where was the traffic though? How close where were you?

So, I drew an example on what I think happened.

The red line represents you in this situation. So, at the first red line on final for runway 04, you were told to go around. And there was traffic on right downwind. So, the 2nd red curved line is towards the traffic. Basically represents you thinking that you have to turn right away. But as per user guide, it states that:

This means to maintain runway heading until past the runway threshold and then turn to whatever direction that was assigned by ATC.

I don’t necessarily think it’s the VA’s fault

I wouldn’t say that

If you would like too, you could PM @appeals here on the IFC to get the report revised

9 Likes

I just want to say what a great experience at PRVA it has been so far. The staff are some of the most friendly I’ve met so far and they are genuinely some hard working people. I know it’s been a few days already but I want to congratulate you guys on your IFVARB approval and I’m looking forward to seeing you guys grow :D

6 Likes