Philippine Airlines DC-10-30

This request is for the old Philippine Airlines livery on the DC-10 (coming to IF soon), as pictured below. Philippine Airlines (PAL) had 7 of these in their fleet. A couple of their DC-10s were leased from KLM, and PAL briefly leased one to Nigerian Airways. The livery features the Philippines flag running across the side of the fuselage.

The DC-10 joined PALโ€™s fleet in July 1974, eventually being retired in May 1996.

Destinations
Philippine Airlines flew the DC-10 to the following locations:

Amsterdam
Zurich
Cairns
Sydney
Manila
Hong Kong (Kai Tak)
London
Melbourne
Rome
Frankfurt
Manchester
Dusseldorf
Bangkok
Rio de Janeiro
Davao

This would be a great retro livery to have, especially with so many possible places to fly from/to. Some of PALโ€™s DC-10s were painted in a newer livery after the logo update in 1986, similar to the current one:

Ohh thanks for putting this onโ€ฆIโ€™m telling my team to vote for it. Any PAL livery added to the IF list would make the group proud and ecstatic.๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโœˆ๏ธ

7 Likes

Yes please ๐Ÿ˜ would love to fly this baby
-PR031

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s great to hear! PAL is a lovely airline.
@FlyingTarsier thanks for the vote, every one counts! ๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Bautiful DC10 but KC10 is Grey

1 Like

Let the DC-10 come before you start requesting liveries already.

I hope this becomes a Reality. I vote yes for this. PR-033 with you

3 Likes

You are incorrect here my friend, the DC-10 is confirmed and these livery requests are allowed. There are many requested liveries that do not have aircraft in Infinite Flight ๐Ÿ˜‰

3 Likes

Be sure to vote for this request ๐Ÿ‘
There is a blue button located in the top left hand side of this page (if you scroll up).

1 Like

Yes Captain Karlo click on the top left corner ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

2 Likes

I would be more than happy if FDS add this livery. ๐Ÿ˜Š

4 Likes

That is also a beautiful livery, Iโ€™ll see what I can do ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Shame this awesome livery wasnโ€™t added! Hopefully it will come later.

1 Like

Iโ€™ll bring this up. This is a very good livery with years-old request. I hope some of you can share votes for this.

Thank you.

2 Likes