Philippine Airlines Airbus A350-900

(I took down my previous PAL A350 request because it was outdated)

Philippine Airlines A350

Philippine Airlines ordered 6 Airbus A350-900’s to replace their older fleet of Airbus A340’s. Philippine Airlines currently flies their A350’s straight from Manila to New York, and Manila to London Heathrow.

ctto

In the making of Philippine Airline’s A350:

Airbus A350

Airbus A350 XWB

The Airbus A350 XWB is a family of long-range, twin-engine wide-body jet airliners developed by European aerospace manufacturer Airbus. The A350 is the first Airbus aircraft with both fuselage and wing structures made primarily of carbon fibre reinforced polymer. Its variants seat 280 to 366 passengers in typical three-class seating layouts. The A350 is positioned to succeed the A340 and to compete with the Boeing 787 and 777. The A350 was originally conceived in 2004 as a pairing of the A33…

Philippine Airlines

Philippine Airlines

Philippine Airlines (PAL), a trade name of PAL Holdings, Inc. (PSE: PAL), also known historically (until 1970) as Philippine Air Lines, is the flag carrier of the Philippines. Headquartered at the PNB Financial Center in Pasay City, the airline was founded in 1941 and is the first and oldest commercial airline in Asia operating under its original name. Out of its hubs at Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila, Clark International Airport of Angeles, Mactan-Cebu International Airpo Former…

en.wikipedia.org

Why do I want this livery?

• I’m pretty sure we’ve all seen the development log that IF have shared, and we know the A350 is on its way. So why not request a livery so when they add it, it’s already there.
  • The A350 is my most favorite aircraft.
  • This is a nice livery nonetheless.

( Thanks to @Bryant_Lol as I sort of copied his request template :P )

There is already a thread Philippine Airlines A350-900 plz close this

I requested to close my previous A350 thread as it is outdated and I cannot edit it.

Yep Just saw that I sorry about that.

3 Likes

@IFPHGOFFICIAL its time to call in the IFPHG cavalry again 😂

2 Likes

I believe there is already a request for this unless you just want the pure Philippine livery with no Kiss emblem, also will would’ve voted but I’m out of votes

This one is the standard livery. Also, I technically can post this as I was the one who created the Philippine Airlines A350 feature request thread, and I requested to take that down as it was outdated. This one is the new updated thread.

1 Like

Standard it is But The kiss emblem on the front is much more better 💋

That’s a special livery and its not one that is on most of PAL’s planes.

2 Likes

Wait who are you in IFPHG

I’m not part of IFPHG.

1 Like

I posted my vote in :)

1 Like

Looks like they made a mistake and painted black around the window, oh no!

Up up up! Can we get more votes? :v

Ill be buying ny 1 year live now for this

1 Like

@QuarterBach voted and posted this thread in our community, Facebook page and chatrooms 🇵🇭👌🏽

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

Guys, vote for this one:

instead of this generic PAL livery.

1 Like

That’s what I said a little while ago I guess people want a boring livery instead

1 Like

Oof aighty