Philippine Airlines Airbus A330

PR-292 at your service!

2 Likes

Let’s support PAL’s livery! cmon!!

1 Like

Capt, modify the engine variant to RR(default with the game) :) so that devs might add it quicker than longer :(

1 Like

I hope they will add those A330 liveries, but the one with the GE Engine is not in service anymore, the trent (Roll Royce 700) is the new A330-300 that is in service. I hope they will add this livery!

1 Like

Can we please add this livery?? :) a330 is such a beauty it’d be amazing with this livery

2 Likes

Reviving this topic after a year lol… but I would love to see this livery in the game soon!

i need this! GE or RR!

Wow!! I hope A330 wins on the voting and hope devs add PAL A330

i wanna see the 330 get a rework so bad!

It’s already confirmed! It would be out by next year

Let’s Vote Vote Vote!

4 Likes

everyone, we should vote for A330 liveries because they are coming next, don’t waste votes on long term things which we can vote for later which they are gonna add anyways

if they have already said they will add some long term thing then dont waste votes on it

2 Likes

in my opinion, the engines should be the trent 700s when it’s already in the sim.

I voted. Its an amazing livery!

If you want the A330 with the trent 700s here’s the link by @Andy_R

1 Like

yeah I also voted for that one. but sadly that thread has a few votes.

1 Like

true that, hopefully now that PRVA has been established, it’ll help get more Philippine Airlines liveries into IF

To be honest if this wins, I think they will be adding the Rolls Royce Trent Engines as it is the current one not the PWs.

let’s vote IFC! We have tied the KLM livery feature request thread’s vote! As we all know, the KLM livery for the A330 is already confirmed. If this livery will be in IF it will open Philippines to Middle-east flights.

1 Like

After the days has passed, PAL livery isn’t confirmed yet 😞