Personal none real world VA Callsign

I am days away from approaching IFVARB to set up my own VA and one thing I struggled with was choosing from the list of pre-set call signs, which is fantastic for the likes of British Airways (Speedbird), Easy Jet (Easy) and Ryanair (Ryanair) as they all have call signs in that pre-set list. But what about those of us like myself who are creating our own none real world airlines, ours that will become Fresh Air Connect VA once approved and we do not have an assigned call sign and I have struggled to only find two similar call signs under General Aviation which are G-FACN and G-FCON. The problem with that is I cannot assign numbers to either of those so any potential pilots cannot be identified by their own dedicated number. Could those of us with personal VAs be allocated our own personal call signs implemented in to that list of Airlines or General Aviation for added realism?

Many thanks,

Jason Groves 😎✈️

This used to be a feature before 20.2 came out. There’s no discussion of the custom VA callsigns in the near future. Sorry

1 Like

I just use

NxxxAV

You can use something like that also

1 Like

Once your VA is approved pilots will be able to choose VA/VO association if they have their IFC account linked. From what I know this is your best bet :)

1 Like

Ahh that is fantastic thanks, would still be good to have personal call signs one day but at least they can link the VA to their account 😎✈️

Hey, just using G-FACN and G-FCON at the moment how did you get the one you’ve stated?

1 Like

Use the Indian Air Force callsigns: Beef 10VA or Sky Lords 10VA for example

1 Like

Yeah I was here for that having my own call sign and loving the new way of call signs just a shame personal VAs can’t have their own call signs but happy either way. 😁😁

Will look at those thank you. 😎✈️

Hey this is a great idea however I think it would create confusion to players who do not participate in VA’s and ya therefore making the game seem unrealistic. I know other games have that but again less realistic.

1 Like

Go to GA Callsigns United States, enter in 1AV and boom i have N1AV

1 Like

Ahh yeah will have a πŸ‘€ thank you 😎✈️😎✈️

1 Like