[Permanently Closed] ATC Practice @ KSSC

Hey everyone,
currently training for my practical IFATC test as I passed my theoretical

Therefore, I’d like to make a huge last training session with experienced players and feedback.

Server: Training Server
Region: Charlotte
Airport: KSSC
Closed

5 Likes

Nice one! I’ll try and come, I took my Practical at KSSC so that’s a good airport choice. See you there!

3 Likes

Will be coming as N1TR.

3 Likes

I’ll show up as city44

2 Likes

I will be coming ! IFATC-Stephen Michael / N80991

2 Likes

I’ll be there! D-FDAK

1 Like

If that isn’t from MrAviation101 I will eat my shoe 😂

2 Likes

On my side the ATC was great, well done! Absolutely flawless, if you do that in your practical you’ll pass without a doubt.

One thing I did notice though was that on one landing for another plane you told him to go around even though the runway was clear because the departing traffic was airborne. Just use some anticipation! - saying that, it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Well done!! Good luck with your test! 👏

3 Likes

Great controlling overall … one con though. I requested taxi and you gave me pushback approved. I was in a spitfire therefore I couldn’t pushback but good job! Good luck on your practical hope to see you on the IFATC team!

3 Likes

Oh yes, same here I requested taxi and you gave me pushback approved.

3 Likes

That departing aircraft was probably me 😂

2 Likes

Just want to say well done! Really good performance, I felt like I was on the expert server! Unlike the others, I didn’t get a pushback clearance which is a good thing.

A very minor detail at least in my experience, when you clear an aircraft for the option, try and specify which way the aircraft should turn after departure, I was on expert a while ago and I was simply cleared, I entered the left downwind when he actually wanted me to enter right downwind. This simply ensures complete control over your aircraft.

Despite this, awesome job! You’ll smash your practical exam no doubt 😀

1 Like

Sequencing was good and quick, go around was correct. You’re doing great!

2 Likes

appreciate That all you com. Thank you to @Luke, @ThomasR, @Stef_Smet, @Stephen_Michael, @Sam_Jacobs1 And alle who com.
happy with all the positive feedback, it was very helpful. Thank you very much. See you:)

2 Likes

No probs! Enjoyed it.

Make sure to change the title to ‘Closed’ so that people know!
2 Likes

oh, i forgot thanks for remembering

1 Like

@schyllberg do you mind closing… I’m IFATC now!

1 Like