People not listening to ATC - Something needs to happen!

I am sick to death of people wanting to do things properly but don’t obey my commands on atc it is so annoying!!! I had the same today sat on the runway with the name not moving please let me go on the advanced server because I am honestly getting sick of this sim because of people who don’t know or just don’t want to listen to atc commands just because you have set up a flight plan to a specific runway dosent always mean it’s ok to land on that runway you want! The atc might have a pattern going on or could be down to wind conditions!!! Please put things in place to stop people abusing the atc and ruining everyone’s experience

1 Like

Remove profanity. There are many posts on this and there is no need for another. Contact a recruiter to be tested. Being an advanced controller isn’t just about controlling, it’s about character too.

2 Likes

what he said. We feel your pain but there’s no need for that language.

1 Like

If you was there just now mate I think you’d understand how frustrated I am. Anyway deleting the post now for my bad language but I really hope stuff gets sorted out regarding the report button…it takes 3 people to report a person but maybe it would be good if there was a forum or something to expose these people that don’t listen with either screenshots or something. I consider myself to be a good controller who is polite to the people who want to experience a simulated flight and do things the proper way… It’s just a shame

2 Likes

Trust me, most of us have been frustrated as well. I think thinks will change but in the mean time you should take the advanced act test.

Cheers dude. Do you know how to delete posts by a chance? Thanks

You can’t

gotta ask a mod

1 Like

You can edit your post.

This is a problem I hate
Because you can’t listening always to the ATC because Some ATC are really really bad

Good statement! Besides the language… Anyway people who don’t listen to ATC instruction should be punished, not only on advanced server but on playground too. This would help make the playground what is was meant to be. Not a breeding ground for trolls.

1 Like

Maybe there most come a team that fly around in ATC playground who can ban People

This may help you.

Then you need 3 People

1 Like

There are many other threads with complaints and proposals. For future reference , if you have a complaint please complain on an already existing thread. There’s no need for multiple complaint threads.

1 Like

I agree some are bad but if your telling them to make. 360 you can easily look at the map and see the traffic around and understand why the atc of giving you such instructions

Yes I agree with that

The most People on ATC playground don’t know What radar vectots mean

@DS2001 you should look at this:
https://community.infinite-flight.com/t/concept-infinite-flight-air-patrol/15440?u=tecnam2ta

Relates to what you were saying in a way.

2 Likes

Yes I know

1 Like

Complaining on an existing thread dosent help because people don’t see it you have to go and search…I think exposing people on a separate thread with pictures/screenshots would help and maybe then the moderators can step in maybe lower their xp back to the free flight server… 3 hits on report (if your lucky that others report them) dosent really do it justice in my oppinion