Pegasus Airlines A320

its ok lol

2 Likes

i flew their a321 to istanbul, then flew around turkey with pegasus

2 Likes

Did some domestic flights on the 738 and SAW-CPH with their A320neo

2 Likes

Tbh I would rather Pegasus over AnadoluJet or OnurAir. They have been growing a lot lately

4 Likes

i flew 3 737s and an a320 neo. anadolu seems good too, saw a lot of their fleet at esenboga airport

3 Likes

yeah pegasus are a good airline, lots of destinations nd low cost

3 Likes

The best thing about Anadolu is that they fly out of Esenboga, TK or Pegasus mainly focus on Istanbul Sabiha and New Airpirt

2 Likes

yeah i flew from saw to izmit on the 737

2 Likes

We need this livery…

3 Likes

yeah man hopefully they add it

3 Likes

Whatever happened to Onur Air? I know AtlasGlobal officially went bust but what about Onur?

3 Likes

they still fly just cut services, they fly their a330 as cargo as of now

3 Likes

ohhh i see.

2 Likes

Since Pegasus is now going for an all Airbus fleet, I think A320 livery would be more logical.

1 Like

yeah that’s facts

2 Likes

Since many are currently talking about the A320 series, this airline should also be given attention. There is too little choice of Turkish airlines in the simulator, which is why these and other airlines complement the selection perfectly!

4 Likes

fr man infinite flight loves american airlines, we need pegasus , anadolu, atlas global

2 Likes

Would be cool to fly to and from Turkey with this A320. The yellow tail makes it look nice.

4 Likes

they should add the 737 but pegasus aiming to phase out 737 and a320 ceos with a321 neos nd a320 neos l. but if for now should add the 737 and a320

3 Likes

Whether A320 or 737-800, I only hope for more variants of Turkish airlines! Pegasus, Anadolu SunExpress or Onur Air. One of the points mentioned would be enough for me for the time being. The Turkish area has so much potential!

3 Likes