Pegasus Airlines A320

No Pegasus disappointed like someone else.

3 Likes

i was about to request this nice livery

3 Likes

Maybe. AnadoluJet flies in Turkish borders only. If I’m wrong please correct me. It’d be cool to see the AnadoluJet’s new 737 winglets (they look like the 737MAX’s winglets)

5 Likes

Bumping this up, we definitely need this livery, could open a lot more opportunities for flights in and out of Turkey.

5 Likes

Actually i want to arrange some domestic group flights in Turkey but there is not so many kind of airlines liveries from Turkish aviation.

We have already Thy A321, B739, B773er, A332-F and yes the best airline is Turkish Airlines in the country. But it is not enough. People want to see different local airline liveries in airports (as same as real life). And i want to arrange local departures with different liveries.

Final meaning, i would like to see this livery between anadolujet, sunexpress etc.

6 Likes

Come on guys. Please Add this!
We Need more of Turkish Aircrafts in Europe!

4 Likes

i want to fly with this beauty

3 Likes

The addition of the Pegasus A320 will be the last chance for getting a Pegasus livery in infinite flight.👍🙇‍♂️

3 Likes

Bump think we need this in the sim not a lot of Turkish carriers in the IF would love to fly this out of my local hub OSL in the summer months as it has summer charter there to SAW usually they use the 737 or A320N but the normal a320 looks stunning tho

3 Likes

There are no dots 😱

I agree we need this now!

1 Like

Actually… Could we get this one on next update???

After new A350 and THY livery; we will nees some domestic liveries too.

2 Likes

+1 We really do need Pegasus livery either on 737-800 or on A320 would be amazing having both but at least on one would be enough too.

3 Likes

I hope we will to see at soon on infinite flight.

1 Like

I would like to have both then one of Aircraft would to feel alone on infinite flight.

2 Likes

This airline is one of the most flown low cost carriers in Europe. I really hope they add this livery. Voted.

1 Like

anadolu flies to stansted but primarily low cost routes competing with pegasus. i flew pegasus 4 times around turkiye

3 Likes

If this gets added to IF who knows, I might start a VA for it :P

1 Like

i’d join i’m a huge fan of turkish airliners

2 Likes

Same here, my first flight ever was with their A340 to Istanbul

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t see u were talking about TK

4 Likes