Pegasus Airlines 737-800

Hope that the livery is added in 20.1.

3 Likes

I have hope!
if SunExpress were still there I cry for joy!

3 Likes

Yeah i Hope we Can See Sun Express or Pegasus im Really excited

2 Likes

Only 2 new liveries for the 737. Pegasus and SunExpress are not coming

2 Likes

sorry

2 Likes

Yes, the New United livery and Kenya Airways.

1 Like

The fact that they add a new United livery which we already have for the 737 instead of this is beyond ridiculous

5 Likes

We are not giving up and hope that it will come soon. ;)

2 Likes

where did you get the post from

1 Like

From here. 👇

1 Like

I hope they will add this livery in future updates. It would be nice to see PG 737s flying around

2 Likes

Given how many votes it has, it is abit dissapointing and it doesnt do the voting-system (motivation to vote) any favors, but i am sure one day we will have it!

3 Likes

The problem was that everyone wanted the new United livery on the 738.

2 Likes

For me personally, I don’t understand why you are only adding two new colors.
Too bad for a short time at least I had hope for Pegasus!

But I don’t want to complain, because there are really great innovations!

1 Like

Yeah we always say im sure we ll have it one day, but lets face it these airlines never get added. Only American and major ones

2 Likes

Yeah i Can unterstand but when you Look at the 737 liverys. We have 100 American liverys already… Southwest American alaska United …
Kenya Airways wow what a Beatiful livery 🙏

4 Likes

I understand that Infinite flight prefers liveries from their country.
however, so much is being done for the US airlines, I think you could add more than just 2 liveries.
And finally Turkish Liverys!

3 Likes

I think they originally didnt plan on reworking the B737 and then decided to do the cockpit since they had enough time remaining but because of all the pressure by the community I assume they thought releasing would be more important than more liveries. Especially because it has already plenty

1 Like

Its more work than you think. Also they dont have a real home country. They are a international based company with also lots of members from Europe

1 Like

If they took all that time to rework a whole cockpit how hard would it be to add like 5-6 extra liveries

3 Likes