Pegasus Airlines 737-800

Nah Not enough we have to much European and Most American Liverys. We definetly need Sun Express Corendon or Pegasus

1 Like

Alright, if you insist.

IF hasn’t enough 737 liveries. IF needs more 737 (and A320) liveries. Especially there are not domestic aircraft models from Turkey. As same as Europe. Diversity is needed in the game.

3 Likes

Since the Pegasus Airlines livery is missing from the 737-800, and Pegasus is the largest low-cost airline of Turkey, as well as the 11th largest low-cost airline in the world, it should be added on 19.4 update because it has been added since the 18.6 update.

4 Likes

And we Need also Sun Express Livery i Can Not Understand why we get random Liverys evertime

2 Likes

Maybe this has something to do with licenses. The Turkish airlines may ask too much money to come into play, but we do not know that … I certainly hope for one of the listed ones

• SunExpress
• Pegasus Airlines
• Onur Air

The latter is a wish of mine that I have already created. So if you can and want, I would be happy to have one vote!

1 Like

Since Pegasus Airlines is the 11th largest low-cost airline in the world, and we haven’t got any planes with Pegasus Airlines livery yet, then we should start thinking about adding this livery to the 737-800. It might come after the 737 update.

People will like to see that after last update. It would be a great addition as a domestic competitor.

1 Like

I’ll just bump this up. This is a beautiful livery and will definitely free LTFJ from shame since I’m planning out a flyout across the LTBA, LTFM and LTFJ.

2 Likes

I like it :D

Unfortunately I’m out of votes but I support this feature

2 Likes

Flypgs has mor than 50 737-800 aircraft as I know. İt must be in the IF

1 Like

They actually have about 36. But i agree that it must be in IF

2 Likes

Pgs has 44 a320, 2 a321 and 36 b738 models. You can look at www.planespotters.net as a source. And i agree, they deserve to be in the IF. Without competition and subs (Turkish Airlines, Anadolujet, Sunexpress, Pegasus, Onurair) and without realistic engine sounds, i cannot continue to play.

1 Like

Pegasus Airlines deserves to be in the game. At least for one livery. People here in Turkey realy would like to see Pegasus livery in IF. Since i started recently i do not have votes but will make sure to give one when i have one :D

Pegasus is the backbone for Sabiha Gokcen Airport in Istanbul. The realistic flights you can do out of it is extremely limited because Pegasus doesn’t exist. And is even more limited because of Turkish Airlines’ closure of routes to the airport in favour of their new airport. This’ll surely bridge the gap.

2 Likes

I also think that this will close the gap, since Pegasus makes both domestic and international routes from Sabiha Airport. I hope we get this paint this time. Thank you for these great votes and keep working hard. Thank you very much and happy and safe flying. Stay healthy

A nice picture from Pegasus ;)
Pegasus B737

Not my Image

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/stock/2687.jpg

6 Likes

Very necessary livery. Getting an United new livery which already has a livery for the 737-800 and not getting this would be crazy

3 Likes

The Pegasus livery is very needed in IF, since the sim is lacking liveries from Turkey.

2 Likes

Looks like all the 737 requests are blowing up 😂

2 Likes

I think so too. It’s a very nice plane

2 Likes