Peach Air A320

Hello everyone! Since FDS are adding more liveries to the sim, I thought I’d request one, the Peach Air A320.

Photo credit- https://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/384514/ja810p-peach-aviation-airbus-a320/

Peach, officially Peach Aviation (ピーチ・アビエーション 株式会社 Pīchi Abiēshon Kabushiki Gaisha), is a low-cost airline based in Japan. Its head office is on the fifth floor of Kensetsu-to (建設棟 Kensetsu-tō) on the property of Kansai International Airport in Izumisano, Osaka Prefecture.
Peach has hubs at Kansai International Airport in Osaka and at Naha Airport in Okinawa.

The airline’s first flight was on 1 March 2012, between Kansai and New Chitose Airport, which serves the Sapporo metropolitan area.

Peach was the most successful of the three new Japanese low-cost carriers during their first year of operations, with average load factors around 80 percent versus 70 percent for Jetstar Japan and 50 to 60 percent for AirAsia Japan. Peach’s 24-hour operations and exclusive terminal at Kansai Airport were credited for its relative success, as well as its stronger focus on certain passenger experience factors such as its reservations and check-in systems.

I personally think this aircraft is simply beautiful and would be great for Japanese Domestic flying. So Developers, I implore you add this livery!

Then don’t say anything 🤷‍♂️

I have thanks. Also *feature

3 Likes

Congrats, your livery is now in the game!

1 Like