PC Infinite Flight

Is it possible to see IF on a computer but controll it from the phone?

1 Like

I don’t think you can with Apple devices.

1 Like

Android tablet

1 Like

Chromecast works but there is a delay which makes it odd to control. Plus you have to look at the device to know what you are pressing on.

1 Like

You can connect your Apple or Android device via HDMI cable to a PC Monitor. But that’s only the monitor and not the PC itself, but that way you can view your gameplay on a bigger screen.

You’ll need a extra adapter for both devices though.

For Apple devices you’ll need a Lightning to HDMI (USB-C to HDMI for iPad 2018, or USB-C t USB-C, if you monitor accommodates a USB-C port)

And for Android a Micro-USB/USB-C to HDMI or USB-C, ones again if you monitor or TV has a USB-C port then you can do USB-C to USB-C.

1 Like

Can I do that on a TV?

1 Like

Yeah, if you can find a micro-usb to hdmi cable…

1 Like

What’s that

1 Like

Yeah, if you TV has HDMI input then you can.

Btw which phone or tablet do you have?

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy S something

1 Like

If you have a Samsung Galaxy device that is not the S8/S8+/S9/9+ then you need a Micro USB a.k.a USB 2.0 converter cable. Basically, put your Micro USB end of the converter cable in and the other side of the converter should have a HDMI output that you connect to your Monitor or TV.

If you own one the phone mentioned above, then you need a USB-C to HDMI converter cable.

31HoLPCHu7L

Something like this will work. Just search for Micro USB to HDMI converter on Google and you should find many options :)

1 Like

You can connect it to your computer using a lighting cable and QuickTime player. That is what I use when playing with a joystick. You can find out how to do it on YouTube.

1 Like

Yes, IF you’re on an IOS device you can use your USB charging cable to connect to your laptop and use Quicktime Player if you have it.

1 Like

You can use apple tv if you want a monitor but there is usually some lag for me.

With my Mac if I want to see what’s on my phone onto my Mac I use a usb to lightning and connect the devices together and then use Quick Time Player and then press new screen recording and then get my phone display on my Mac… Looks amazing

ooo and 0 delay time really

A Lightning Cable, iOS Device… Check down below what the quotation of what the OP wrote earlier 👇
He’s on a Samsung Galaxy phone, a Android device and not a iOS device :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.