Paying To Fly? Nah, Getting Paid To Fly.

✈️ Today marks a significant milestone in my aviation journey as I finally received my Commercial Pilot’s License (CPL). The path to achieving this license has been one filled with dedication, perseverance, and countless hours of training both in the air and on the ground. From the exhilarating first solo flight to the rigorous exams and checkrides, each step has been a testament to my commitment to mastering the art and science of aviation.

✈️ Obtaining my CPL not only represents a personal achievement but also opens up a world of opportunities in the aviation industry. With this license, I am now qualified to be compensated for flying services, whether it be as a flight instructor, charter pilot, or eventually as a commercial airline pilot. The responsibilities that come with this license are immense, requiring not only advanced flying skills but also a deep understanding of aviation regulations, safety protocols, and a commitment to ongoing training and professional development.

✈️ As I reflect on this momentous occasion, I am grateful for the support of my instructors, mentors, friends, and family who have stood by me throughout this journey. Their guidance, encouragement, and belief in my abilities have been instrumental in reaching this milestone. Looking ahead, I am excited to embark on the next chapter of my aviation career, knowing that the sky is no longer just the limit, but rather the beginning of endless possibilities.

34 Likes

Cool. Good luck on your future endeavors.

3 Likes

Absolutely remarkable job! Congratulations on obtaining your CPL!

Wish you luck on any future endeavors that come upon you in your aviation career.

3 Likes

I’m going for my Multi- Engine Rating next. Moving from the Piper Archer to the Seminole!

3 Likes

Congrats! Currently in the checkride prep stress and can’t wait to be on the other side too but I know how much work that is and how huge this is so massive congratulations and good luck on multi!

3 Likes

Congrats dude! Good luck on whatever it comes.

1 Like

The CR wasn’t bad at least for me. Just be sure to remember your Commercial privileges and limitations and refamiliarize yourself with some private things and you should be good to go!

1 Like

Thank you! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Congratulations man!

1 Like

Congrats, big accomplishment!

1 Like

Good stuff my man! Just don’t be my CFI when u get ur rating 😜

2 Likes

I make no promises.

2 Likes

Congratulations 🎊 @Adventures

2 Likes

Dude congratulations! You must feel pretty good right now, I know pilot training is no piece of cake. I wish you good luck with whatever’s to come next.

1 Like

I’m currently going for my multi-engine rating on the Piper Seminole. I started last Sunday. Hoping to get through it soon! Once I complete that, I’m on the road to becoming a Flight Instructor.

1 Like

I’ve been following you on Instagram for a long time and admire everything you do, so congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you! Feel free to reach out to me to have a convo on IG if you ever feel like it :)!

1 Like

your planing on becoming a flight instructor? that is so cool!

I do! It’s an easy way to gain experience and flight hours. I’m almost there. Once I finish Multi, I go straight into it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.