Pay attention to small details! (Part 2) THANK YOU Infinite Flight!

Hi and welcome to part 2 of the series: Pay attention to small details. THANK YOU Infinite Flight for removing that annoying glitch on the Moira voice that said cleared for takioff instead of takeoff. You guys are lifesavers. You don’t know how long I wanted that to be fixed :D. Now I will always use this voice cause its poggers.

2 Likes

Please continue to use the previous topic, which is still open.

There is no need to make a new one.

4 Likes

Why? It’s part 2.

It’s not necessary to have a part 2 until the first “part” reaches 10000 replies (which is the maximum number of replies allowed in a topic).

As I’ve said already - please continue to utilise the existing topic.

2 Likes

It’s my new series. Of course I need different parts, it’s a series.

3 Likes

No cause this is a part 2 on your condition it would otherwise be a thread

2 Likes

Something like this can be done in 1 topic thread. It doesn’t need multiple topics - it just ends up clogging up the forum.

1 Like

Your idea of how it’s supposed to function works for something like give us a plane and we’ll draw it since it’s the same thing and needs to have a thread since it relies on the community to give life to that but in this case each part is different so a new post is needed for every part

Literally no one does all parts in one thread

Let’s not discuss about this anymore. Only comment if you actually have a reply to the topic.

Plus if it’s fine by the admins it’s fine

2 Likes

Let’s take the “Drawing Aircraft” threads as an example - if everyone who drew an aircraft made their own topic, the forum would get clogged with these topics.

Which is why there is a singular “Drawing Aircraft” Thread, and a new one is made when the current one reaches 10000 replies (which is the max number of replies a topic can have.

1 Like

Let’s not talk about this anymore. Anything beyond this is spam.

The reason why it’s on Part 5 is because Parts 1-4 all reached 10000 replies (the max a topic can have) so a new one was opened.

1 Like

Man drawing aircraft thread depends on the community to survive which is why in that case a thread would be used

1 Like

This series doesn’t depend on the community @pog_3r does all the work for this since it’s his discoveries all the community does is reply usually talking about his small details

1 Like

You aren’t getting my point.

He can simply just post on the existing topic when he finds another one.

There is no need to make a new topic every time.

2 Likes

Exactly, just like the “Flightradar24 findings” or “Create Your Own Liveries” threads. It’d be rather unnecessary to make a new thread for each new thing when it could be added to the op.

1 Like

However, I do agree that it could work like this as well. The thing is there’s not a lot of discussion on the original thread so it would be better to simply add it there to prevent clogging the forum

1 Like

But create your own liveries like drawing planes depends on the community since the community is the reason why it’s a live but in this case the community doesn’t have anything to do to help except with replies about that specific detail

1 Like