PaulJ’s ATC Tracking Thread - [ CLOSED ] @ EIDW

Of course! Anytime!

Are you still open?

1 Like

yes @Rocky_Black

1 Like

@NightHawk @Daniel_Steinman @ButterAllDay @Marina @RickG @Rocky_Black @Adventures @AviationChampion @Black_Bird @Tomjuul1996 @NepalAviator_RBX @Sammi_Starlight @Noah_Hunt @XY_MAGIC @Destroyer350 @Varunsehdev

Im Opening at RODN! My training session was cancelled this evening, but If y’all can make it, I would love the practice, Thanks :)

2 Likes

I’ll try to come, but currently I’m at the gym. If you’re still on, I’ll be more than happy to join!

1 Like

Still open?

yeah, 30 minutes left!

1 Like

Great! Spawning in now!

@Daniel_Steinman sorry about that, I had a small network issue

1 Like

No worries! Great session today, Paul! Can’t wait to have you with us as a fellow controller!

thanks! sorry again for the late commands and network issue haha

1 Like

Hey,I would love to join some of your official IFATC Trainings. Could you say me who your trainer is?

It’s Erik Popescu :)

1 Like

@NightHawk @Daniel_Steinman @ButterAllDay @Marina @RickG @Rocky_Black @Adventures @AviationChampion @Black_Bird @Tomjuul1996 @NepalAviator_RBX @Sammi_Starlight @Noah_Hunt @XY_MAGIC @Destroyer350 @Varunsehdev

Open at EIDW on ES

1 Like

Still open? Can’t see you. Congrats on passing TS :) welcome to ES!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! Let’s tag someday :D.

1 Like

@Black_Bird I will open again today at 12:15am

@adventures, as soon as I am moved from apprentice I would love to grab IAD or something!

1 Like

I’m sure you got this. Make sure to practice lots. You’ll have feedback every step of the way 😉.

1 Like

OPEN AT KBUF, KIAG and KROC! Check out the link below, come fly with us!

The region tracking threads would be a good place to post openings from now on