Paul_G's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @RJBB

Whoops xD That’s on me.

2 Likes

How abt my feedback? I was said before👀

2 Likes

feel free to ping me next time

2 Likes

@Captain_Piotr @Ezzie @Varunsehdev @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX @Kedz @Sefian_Habil @IFChile-SpeedbirdCL open now! at LFBO

2 Likes

I’ll be there in 10mins

1 Like

alrightyy!

1 Like

Nothing much to say

•Too late of EXIT RUNWAY prepare it for yourself. Cuz jet is around 70kts and for GA you can give it around 40Kts!

•Please cek the METAR first. Soooo windy
That’s it
Thanks,

Thank you, yeah I realized the exit was too late haha. I got a little confused. But I got it now

1 Like

If its windy, what do you advise i do?

1 Like

@LordWizrak Im open

Apologies mate, I’m half way across the Atlantic on my way to Washington. I’ll try to come the next time you’re open!

1 Like

Sorry mate I am controlling

no problem! tune in when you can

I was just planning to do a flight out of there, so I can join if you’d like

Yes please! I’ll be here waiting

1 Like

Just some small mistake’s really

-Cleared me for takeoff left traffic which was correct but then you told me to enter left downwind runway 14L which I took off from and you then cleared me for the option make left traffic

You should have just cleared me for the option runway 14L since I was already told to do left traffic.

Pattern entry which in this case is “Enter Left Downwind Runway 14L” is only used if:

A. I announce inbound for landing or touch and go

or

B. If your changing my assigned runway

No other issues thanks for having me

1 Like

Thanks so much @Captain_Piotr I really appreciate it. I can already see that I have improved a little bit more from yesterday, after watching ‘‘The Perfect ATC Test’’ It really helped me alot, now I just need to remember everything. Im really proud of myself and thanks so much for coming

2 Likes

I’ll put more feedback here, put it on the other thread we were talking on anyways;

**FEEDBACK - > Easy 1911 (A319)

First Pattern Work:
After Departure on Runway 14R you told me to enter right traffic which was correct. Once I started my right hand turn you told me to enter Right Downwind for Runway 14R which then clearing me “For the Option” while I was ON right BASE

YOU SHOULD’VE STATED FOR ME TO ENTER RIGHT BASE INSTEAD OF RIGHT DOWNWIND OF RUNWAY 14R

Second Pattern Work:

Same thing here as follows;

YOU SHOULD’VE STATED FOR ME TO ENTER RIGHT BASE INSTEAD OF RIGHT DOWNWIND OF RUNWAY 14R

Third (Last) Pattern Work:

Same thing here as follows;

While on the Right Traffic (TFC) Patterns for runway 14R I was given a late clearance to the point I got to Right Downwind 14R before reporting back to you for your attention.

After being cleared you proceeded with appropriate instructions to follow as of the runway change to Runway 14L to change things up with aircraft holding short.

Either then that you did a great job at providing instructions to aircraft for visual separation while on parallel pattern works and good aircraft separation off of departures to other AIRCRAFT maintaining good distance for wake turbulence

Out of 10 I’d give you a;
8.5/10

Work on those position reports (Base, Crosswind, Downwind, etc)

NOW APART FROM YOUR PATTERN WORK

I will be entering the airport soon in a A388 QFA11 Super. See you then 😊

2 Likes

Hi there!
Feedback from YU-MMY:
In general, you did pretty well in almost everything. But I have a little input for you:

(11:23:46) When I requested a runway change, it would be better if I was directed to LDW 14L compared to RDW 14L because the conditions on Upwind 14L had no traffic
(11:29:39) Even though there are 2 taxiway outs, you better give me the exit to the right or to the left. This does look trivial, but if you have controlled at the expert and the airport conditions are crowded, this will greatly save your work later.

That’s all from me, thanks for the service. Don’t hesitate to tag me next time. Have a great day mate!

Cheers,
Ricky

1 Like

Thanks, so much I actually JUST realized while reading your text that I 100% could have just sent you 14L LDW. I’ll note that for next time! And Will also choose between left or right from now on! Thank you so much for coming! I’ll ping you next time fo sure!

1 Like