Paul_G's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @EFHK

• Server: Training
  • Airport: EFHK
  • Frequencies: Grnd and Twr
  • Runways:22R for Depp and also pattern work. 22L for Approaches.
  • Duration: N/A
  • **NOTAMs: **
    METAR:

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns!

Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

6 Likes

Hello Paul, what frequencies are ya using? I’m assuming Tower but it may be a good idea to have that written down too. If you have any NOTAMs, those should also be written.

Tower and ground, i’ll write them in since i forgot

Could you help me out with the NOTAMs? im still stuck on them

Sure, is there any information for the airport that you want others to know? Sometimes NOTAMs may not be necessary

1 Like

Well I would like people to depart and leave from 06 and 02

1 Like

So you may want to consider writing “Runways: 06” to denote that departing aircraft should expect 06.

Alright will do that

NOTAMs may include the direction of Patternwork. Normally, all Patternwork is done on the left hand side of the runway but you can denote right traffic in the NOTAMs.

Ex: NOTAMs: Rwy 06 is Right Hand Pattern.

1 Like

Roger that. Writing those down now too

You can take a look at my profile, attached is my ATC following thread and it contains most of the information that’s on a need to know basis.

1 Like

Alright, just checked it out and you really had some useful stuff on there!

1 Like

Looks like i’ve put in the basic stuff for now. I just hope people join

1 Like

Sounds good. I may swing by in a few to do some very basic patternwork but heads up, I’m not IFATC certified. I’ll just be looking for big pointers :)

1 Like

One more tip, for the NOTAMs, it’s not necessary to write the runway using left traffic as that is assumed.

1 Like

Yeah it’s all good. You dont need to be IFATC to give me the good advice like you just gave me! I’ll be looking forward to seeing you!

1 Like

so i should get rid of what i wrote for the NOTAMs?

Ohhhhh! nevermind I get what you mean

1 Like

Is it good now?

1 Like

On my way!

2 Likes