Patriotism Plane @ KLAS

I was headed out to lunch one evening mid-December when I got an alert for the Patriots (Eastern Aiways) 767-300ER on a short hop from TUC to LAS. I decided to head out to the airport cause why not.

I’m to post one more topic by the end of the year so yeah expect that.

She is quite the beaut, I’ve been hunting down this aircraft for awhile and I’m happy to finally catch it! (N36NE)

Delivered 2 years ago from China Southern Airlines but only starting service with UAL on 15/12/22 is this A319!

I decided to try and catch the departure which was scheduled for 4:10PM. Long story short it never left the evening. Here’s one of EJM’s gorgeous G550’s.

business

propeller

Gear

Canon Rebel EOS 250D
Canon Rebel EOS 450D [OLD]
Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3
Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3
Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod

Social Media

Instagram
JetPhotos
YouTube
Volanta

46 Likes

Those business jets looking clean

2 Likes

Wtf is this. You live in America. I don’t know if 884UA can make up for your horrid mistake.

4 Likes

No need to be so harsh mate!

I am having flashbacks as a patriots fan to our game vs the raiders cause of the patriot plane 😂

1 Like

Sick saw that land at LAX on accident.

1 Like

what the crap is the 15th month

1 Like

It’s the date system many use. It means the 15th of December. Many people us date/month/year

1 Like

well it’s wrong

1 Like

Decembuary

3 Likes

I can’t speak for certain, but it’s most likely that these two are friends and he was joking. I may be wrong however

3 Likes

Lol it makes a lot more sense than America’s system, because it makes much more sense having the shortest part timewise (the day) and then having the rest following in ascending order. Anyways nice shots and this is getting very off topic.

3 Likes

Oh lord not the Pats plane 🙄

1 Like

im actually just on an alternative timeline of life rn and we have 16 months of the year 😌

2 Likes

Not according to many

Lol. Only team to own 2 Jets.

2 Likes

What spot are you mostly at while spotting?

1 Like

Always very beautiful shots from you. That United livery looks clean on the A319. And of course that Patriots livery. Business is always cool too.

Also nice to see the correct date format on a U.S. based topic.

4 Likes

First spot for Pats 763 was in front of a place called “FlexEd” and the parking in front. The 2nd one was at Maverick Helicopters next to the Signature FBO, I would suggest staying as close to the Mav side as possible cause Signature will kick you out.

1 Like

you’re wrong

1 Like