Path To Santiago @KIAH - 160300ZAUG19

Hello IFC!

Join me on an overnight flight which will arrive at the Santiago FNF approximately 2019-08-16T12:00:00Z! This route will begin in Houston and end in Santiago, with a total flight time of approximately 9 hours.

Aircraft Livery
Boeing 767-300ER United Airlines
Departure Airport Arrival Airport
Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH/KIAH) Santiago Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport (SCL/SCEL)
Server
Expert Server
Flight Plan
KIAH VUH MUSYL CATFS SEAGL IPSEV LIBOK LERIL AXOVI ILOLI DUPAS AXUDA CPE MUVAP NALDA ENALO URNOS DORLA SETRI LIXAS ATENO ARNEL TAL DAKAP MIPAS VUGAL ISREN TOPIX ILMAR IREMI ASEPU ELASA ATEDA NUXUP DALUS TOY MACAR SIRUS SCEL
Gate Assignment Pilot
Gate C8 @Azure
Gate C9 TBD
Gate C10 TBD
Gate C11 TBD
Gate C12 TBD
Gate C14 TBD

More gates will be added as needed

Departure Time
2019-08-16T03:00:00Z (0300Z)
Arrival Time
(Subject to change) 2019-08-16T12:00:00Z (1200Z)

NOTAM

As there will not be IFATC at Houston, please use Unicom responsibly and respect other aircraft.

When we arrive in Santiago, follow all ATC commands and be mindful of other pilots.

Your ascent/descent speed and v/s are at your discretion, as long as you maintain proper spacing and do not overtake another pilot or fall behind.

Please maintain my speed and altitude while cruising.

I am not responsible for any violations or ghosts given during this flight.

Have fun!

2 Likes

@B787fan and @Armani_B, would you like to join?

1 Like

Sorry buddy but it’s to early for me but thank you very much I appreciate the invite 👍🏽👍🏽

1 Like

Group flights should only be created within 3 hours of the flight.

Have a fun group flight

4 Likes

It is, please read the title and topic again.

2 Likes

I’m hoping you see where it is crossed out and he says have a good flight

2 Likes

I’ll be controlling for IFATC Tomorrow so I won’t be able to sorry!

1 Like

@Zach007 @Gabe_Z @Hamza.N do any of you want to join?

1 Like

I would like to but sadly I can’t I have to got bed soon just got home from soccer and I’ve got a long school day tomorrow

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.