Passing Checkride

Thought I’d tell y’all I passed my IFR checkride recently!

Its a tough test but it sure does feel good to be done!!

65 Likes

I’m so happy for you! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Nice job! I hear it’s one of the harder check rides, so congrats.

1 Like

Great job!! I am working for my PPL right now in the 152 and I cannot wait to see what’s ahead. Keep working at it and I know good things are soon to come! Any advice for me as a student to get where you are??

2 Likes

Congratulations on passing it!

1 Like

Welcome to having your head in the clouds. (literally!)

In all seriousness, that’s a very very big achievement. IFR is literally re-learning how to fly all over again, to a highly precise degree. Passing the ride is no mean feat. Congratulations, and enjoy flying on the same table as the big leagues!

2 Likes

3 things:

1. Flight training takes determination, keep your head in the game and keep studying!

2. Flight training is like driving through a mountain range, there are highs and lows but don’t lose your focus and never give up.

3. Enjoy the process, and get the written portion out of the way!

2 Likes

If i could add one thing to that list, I would say the ACS is your best friend. It literally is a book with all of the questions your examiner could possibly ask you. Use it to study and make sure you know everything!

1 Like

Congratulations 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

1 Like

Congrats!! 🍾

1 Like

Thanks to all that have replied thus far! I appreciate all of the well wishes and congratulations.

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Personally that was my most accomplished flight test! Great work, it’s no easy feat!

2 Likes

So true, it is not an easy test to pass by any means!

1 Like

Well congratulations!

I’m hoping to have my Checkride in the next couple months, if I can transition to my new aircraft smoothly.

1 Like

Good luck!! I’ve heard aircraft transitions can be tough sometimes, but I’m sure you will do great!

1 Like

Congratulations, I’m sure that took all the determination in the world to get done. I’m on the way to getting my Solo, still a long way to go.

1 Like

Yes it took a lot of determination, especially with the pandemic thrown in the mix I had the worst time trying to finish my rating…

However I got it done. I wish you the best of luck on your training!!

Blue skies and tailwinds! headwinds for takeoffs and landings lol

1 Like

Congrats! 🎉

1 Like

Congrats! I’ll be starting my flight training for my PPL tomorrow!

1 Like