Passing account to Android

I’ve used Infinite flight on a IOS device and my count has been created with Facebook. Some minutes ago I tried to change my account for a Android device but I could not and this message appeared. Help me…

2 Likes

I’m not really sure, but it may have something to do with the fact that Live and Live+ are no longer a thing since Global came out. Here’s a device compatibility thread to see all global-compatible devices;

1 Like

Accounts linked through Facebook and Google can be used regardless of if devices are switched and if they are different OS. This has been the standard since global and if I remember correctly farther back. There should be no issue with him logging into his Facebook link account on a different OS. This will have to be looked at by staff. By chance did you just make a mistake with inputting your credentials on Facebook @Matheussodre?

2 Likes

No way, I put my data 4 times right and the same message appeared!

1 Like

@Matheussodre, as Velocity said, your Android device isn’t compatible with the current Infinite Flight version. I’ve had this issue before with my old iPad (luckily I was getting a new one the next day), so you can’t use that device for Infinite Flight anymore.

5 Likes

Right, thanks guys!!

2 Likes
closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.