Passenger Mode

The title say alot, Imagine if you could get on someone else’s Flight and just roam the cabin, sit in every seat from a flight attendant jump seat to a virtual first class seat, it would add realism in my opinion.
For example in Xplane-11 If you watch Jeff favigano

A cabin in every aircraft would be great. Maybe as we rework the aircraft in IF little by little.
While you fly you won’t have the time to look out at the aircraft and the outside world, You have to focus on either landing the plane or getting it off the ground safely.
We would be able to sit back relaxed and enjoy being flown by someone else.
I know other things should come first and this is not priority and that this is a Flight simulator but these things are just ideas to make IF better.

Thanks for stopping by and all of your opinions on this is wanted and welcome.

Too hard for a mobile sim rn

But great idea

27 Likes

IF is a flight simulator, not a passenger simulator.

35 Likes

I said that up there,

6 Likes

The interior would be so lonely. And how are you going to chose your seat. With a Seatgru map?

22 Likes

I’d love to experience one of Josh’s landings in this view.

Interesting request, not sure I’m all for it but would be a nice addition in the future

29 Likes

Don’t know, Just choose any seat you want

1 Like

This would be an awesome feature but too much for a mobile simulator as you have to have a different cabin for every airline for every aircraft. Just way to much.

7 Likes

We thought global was impossible, Who knows what else we can have.
Dream big

15 Likes

Yeah like a lot of others here, I like the idea. I don’t think it will happen soon though as it’s very hard to do for a mobile flight simulator.

But hey, maybe in 20 years or so they will have added this. ;)

12 Likes

Likely too difficult to implement. I’m pretty sure players are p2p.

1 Like

That’s not even in X-Plane 11 or Prepar3d V4. Why would it be in Infinite Flight.

It’s just a mobile sim for crying out loud!

2 Likes

You got my vote. But this may be Way down the line. I would rather see 3D buildings or something but I like it.

5 Likes

Yeah, 3D building is (I believe and not speculating) one of the works FDS has put in their minds.

Go to 28:33 and keep watching

5 Likes

That doesn’t mean anything. If Infinite Flight has a feature that other sims don’t have, then that only makes Infinite Flight better. Be open minded.

6 Likes

Oh, you gotta take Jeff Faviagno videos. He is a god to X Plane!

3 Likes

Jeff is cool, I love his videos

2 Likes

Did you watch Southwest Silver One Livery to Atlanta?

1 Like

Sorry, out of likes. Darn

1 Like