Passenger Mode - able to see wing view of a plane in Live

Sorry if duplicate, i can’t find the original topic, but i have a great idea, be a passenger of a plane

Something like that:

1. bound in a live map tracker directly in the app
  2. select a grounded aircraft
  3. select “Boarding this plane”
  4. You can only watch the passenger view of the plane, during all the flight.

Good idea?

and the official way to vote :

32 Likes

One word: Yes!

1 Like

And for this then you don’t Need a live account so the people can try

5 Likes

or just 1 dollar for 1 month… but looks like a great idea.

2 Likes

That would be cool!

5 Likes

Yes I really like this idea and the pilot also most know howmany people are looking
Maybe there most come a live passanger subscription

2 Likes

something like FSPassenger infos for the pilot… the passengers can rate the flight with stars

3 Likes
  • yes I like this idea
  • no I don’t like this idea

0 voters

3 Likes

This is the best idea in a long time

6 Likes

i remember i have already see a similar idea, but without Passenger rating feature and boarding flight feature…

I enjoy my idea apparently get liked by some peoples :)

1 Like

Or if you already have a live subscription then you can board.

1 Like

http://feedback.flyingdevstudio.com/forums/135928-infinite-flight/suggestions/10894494-put-your-seat-belts-and-watch-a-realtime-live-flig

1 Like

That would be the best idea in a while, but I feel like it takes a looooong time to program that…

3 Likes

Intresting, but this is a sim and like @BavariaAVIATION has said it would take a while to program so defo wouldn’t be a priority.

1 Like

I know a little bit about programming so don’t quote me on this.

But it would not be that hard would it? Basically getting the livery and the aircraft type then launching some kind of adobe (or something like that) which is able to display live graphics. Fetch the aircraft position and sit in the aircraft.

Nonetheless, cool idea!

If so, the idea just needs attention. Maybe the devs will look into this. I have no experience at all in programming, maybe the developers can implement something like that.
I would celebrate that :D

1 Like

I have no idea if it possible or not, as I said, only a small knowledge of coding and programming :)

1 Like

Yeah, yeah I understand.
One issue I see is that you never know where the plane is going to fly…

1 Like

A good idea would be the ability to see the flight plan.

Another sub-idea is to force everyone to create a FPL when flying to another airport, that’s whole another topic though.

2 Likes

The idea itself is great, but it pulls many sub-features behind…
We have to wait and hope that devs look into this before we can come up with new requests, I think…

2 Likes