[Passed Practical] Piggywu’s ATC Tracking Tread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hello everyone!
I’m Piggywu, I’ve just passed the IFATC written exam, I’m now practicing for the IFATC practice exam. Any feedback is really helpful, I hope that I control a few planes so I can practice sequence and ground conflicts.

Server
Training Server

Name
IFAET-PIGGYWU
Airport
KADW
Time
2020-08-08T05:45:00Z2020-08-08T06:45:00Z

UPDATE
I Passed the Practical Test and become a IFATC now🥳
August 12th

5 Likes

I’ll stop by. What runways?

2 Likes

Hey There!
Runway 1L and 1R Available for Takeoff and Landings.
We’re still open, welcome!

2 Likes

Superb job today—you’re already a very advanced controller! Your pattern entries, sequences, and clearances were great.

The feedback below has zulu time stamps attached which are also visible in your replay—use it to your advantage!

05:46 - Perfect 3,000ft transition!

05:48 - Great pattern entry.

05:51 - When an aircraft requests a change like this, rather than give them a right downwind entry, send them “extend upwind, I’ll call your crosswind”, found under “pattern entries”. Once they are clear of conflict, give them a left downwind entry (allows them to turn crosswind too).

05:56 - Air China 1119 was cleared number 2 after I had crossed the runway threshold. Once aircraft cross the threshold, you shouldn’t sequence or clear others behind them.

05:59 - Good go-around—timely and efficient.

Overall Feedback

• Try utilizing the “extend upwind” command. Very useful for runway changes.

• Make sure to watch out for aircraft that have crossed the threshold. Other pilots can get confused if they’re not sure who to follow since in that case, there was no aircraft in the air in front of Air China 1119.

Again, really good job today! Feel free to ask questions; I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability.

3 Likes

Sure, I will join in 5 minutes

2 Likes

Thanks!
Really useful, thanks for coming, see you next time!

Well done, I will come as soon as possible

2 Likes

Not much to say. Great job! The only feedback I have is when an aircraft requests pushback, make sure they are capable of pushing back and that they actually need to pushback. My particular parking spot didn’t require a pushback. You got all the basics down.

Good luck,
Collin

1 Like

Thanks for the Feedback!
I’ll check parking spots next time.
See you next time, good day!

I’ll try to see if I could stop by some time! Jugding by what the others ave said Im sure you will make a fine IFATC controller 😄!

Also, welcome to the community @InsignificantBoi 😄👍

1 Like

Attention all pilots, KADW GT is closing in 2 minutes!

1 Like

Attention all pilots, KADW GT is now closed, good day!

Server
Training Server
Airport
GMMN
Time
2020-08-08T10:00:00Z2020-08-08T11:00:00Z
Name
Piggywu
Information about Airport

1 Like

Are you still open?

Well I’ve just opened this airport.
So, welcome!

1 Like

DN→ IFATC Takahiro JPN

1 Like

I’ll jump in now for a bit!

1 Like

Ok thanks!

Attention all pilots, GMMN GT is closing in 5 minutes!

Attention all pilots, GMMN GT is now closed, good day!