Passed IFATC written test

i am so happy that i passed my written test today with 80% i asked some ifatc scouts to help me with my practical test

18 Likes

Big congratulations bud ! I hope to see you controlling me soon on the expert server !

:)

2 Likes

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see you controlling.

1 Like

Is the written test hard, is everything covered in the videos?

1 Like

Yes, if you watch the videos and understand them, the test will be very easy for you.

2 Likes

Congratulations! You’re only one step away of becoming an IFATC! I can’t wait to see you controlling and to tag with you.

@Hezz: I would recommend to contact a scout in order to be sure you’re ready for the written and practical test. Here’s a list of all scouts based by regions:

5 Likes

Yeah, I got a scout already, just want to make sure the written test isn’t crazy hard. I have faith in myself to pass the practical test, but don’t really know if I can pass the written one.

2 Likes

Great! Just don’t get stressed by time and I’m sure you can do it! :)

2 Likes

I passed so I’m sure you can too.

12 Likes

Nice work, well done!

1 Like

I did the written test without practicing and no ATC experience. I git 65%!

1 Like

thanks everyone! i cant wait to be an IFATC:D

2 Likes

Lower your expectations.

2 Likes

Although controlling on the Expert Server is a lot more enjoyable than on playground, it’s still not as awesome as some people may think.

You just control on a different server, you still got the same nimrods. As IFATC you may ghost them though. Nothing’s more satisfying than ghosting nimrods after a tough week, trust me.

5 Likes

oh are there still nimrods;( anyway i am gonna controll soon at EDDL come over:D

Not as many as TS1 and also Congratulations!

Practice, practice, practice. There’s no need to take the practical on the first day you’re eligible to do so. If you’re using scouts, make sure they unanimously approve of you taking the practical so that you’re 110% prepared and ready to go.

& congratulations

I’m nervous about taking my test too 🤔 I hope I pass 😬

10 Likes

There are some people that have difficulty following instructions, but the vast majority of pilots are great on Expert. Unfortunately, it just takes a few to spoil a good session.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Welcome to the team💪👍