Passed IFATC practical!

Hello there! Today I passed my IFATC practical; the beginning of my hopes of becoming a radar officer and maybe joining appeals or becoming a recruiter. That’s still kinda far away tho…
Now I would like to take the time to thank the people who supported me throughout my IFATC recruitment and training!
First up I would like to thank my wonderful recruiter @ToasterStroodie for giving supportive and encouraging feedback, and never giving up, even after I failed the practical twice (without training) He still believed that I could pass! To whoever has him next, you’re in good hands!
Now I would like to thank the best recruiter @RafaelPadilla. He gives constructive feedback and is always makes time for his trainees, he is very kind and supportive! Whoever is assigned to him won’t need to worry at all!
There have also been several people who have supported me through my training as well as taken their time to attend my sessions frequently. @Jack_Kerr, @Strafe38, @Hornet11, @FlyingWizard20, @FN60fps and @BrunoSantos. (Sorry if I did not include you, your help is still greatly appreciated!)These are just a handful of people who have devoted their time and energy to join my training sessions and give feedback. (It would take forever to list everyone)
I would also like to mention @RickG and @J-F_V for their support and making my journey continuable.
If anyone is interested in joining IFATC, I would strongly encourage to apply, it may take studying and reviewing the manual over and over and you may fail sometimes, even multiple times! In the end, it will always be worth it. You meet new people, and it’s a good challenge… Again, thank you to everyone who supported me and attended my training sessions, I couldn’t have done it without your help!

I look forward to working with everyone and I hope to see you in the skies!
All the best!

23 Likes

Nice work bro!

Congrats and welcome to the family!!!

1 Like

Congratulations, can’t wait to be one of the planes flying into your airspace!

1 Like

Congrats on passing and welcome to the team!

1 Like

Welcome to the team!;)

2 Likes

Honored to be apart of the training. You’re one great controller. I cannot wait to visit your airspace. Much love 🧡 always. Welcome to the family my friend!

1 Like

Thanks so much!!!

Congrats mate welcome to the Team. 😎

1 Like

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your time at IFATC!

Have a great rest of your day!
~ Ben

1 Like

Congratulations 🎊, you deserve it! Happy to have you with us.

1 Like

Thanks so much Rafa!

congratulations 🎉

1 Like

Welcome to the team @Vincent_C

1 Like

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your journey!

1 Like