[PASS WRITTEN] RayWang's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ZSPD

OPEN

EGKK training for my Practical test 26L/R in use

I am XA-EGL

1 Like

Hi I was N045LB in a F-16.

• I didn’t ask for that first runway change. If that was just practice, it’s ok. But it wasn’t a necessary runway change.

• Work on sending faster clearances.

That’s all. Cheers 🍻

1 Like

Thanks!

CLOSED

Thanks all

OPEN

ZSPD training for my Practical test 33/35/36L/R in use

1 Like

CLOSED

Thanks all

1 Like

Hey Ray. I was EC-DCP.

Good job. I didn’t see any issue from my side!!

I think transition at or above 3500ft. to @Leonard.Brownies was a little bit high. 2500ft. would have been better.

Regards. Dani.

3 Likes

Hi, Ray!

This is N186LZ. Most of the commands were nice, but there’re still some problems I would like to point out.

1. ZSPD has 5 runways. For me, I would give 35s a left traffic, and give 34s and 33s a right traffic, instead of L for left and R for right.

2. Cleared for the option includes landing clearance, when I asked for a runway change after full stop, it’s OK to just give me cleared for the option.

3. Transition altitudes are 2,500 feet AAL, not 3,500.

4. When I requested a runway change to 33, it’s better to tell me to enter right downwind instead of left downwind due to the possibility of causing collision with aircraft on short final of runway 34R.

Despite the above problems, every command was perfectly given. Thank you for the service. Hope to see you in the IFATC team soon!

Best wishes,

Leon

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for helping me!! I just passed the practical! Now topic will be closed, cheers!

7 Likes

Well done 👍

1 Like