[PARTNERED WITH IPP] | IFATC COVERAGE //FINISHED// Super Realistic Icelandic Flyout@BIKF- 161800ZNOV19

Host - Inside_Flight
server - Expert
2019-11-16T18:00:00Z

Hi everyone! This is the first even I have ever made an event so I would be grateful if you could leave me some feedback to help me improve:) Anyways, I’ve always loved Keflavik as it is one of those airports which is full of 757’s. The scenery is brilliant and I have never really had the opportunity to properly fly there, therefore I am creating this event. The event itself will be held on Saturday 16th of November 2019. All the aircraft and airlines are realistic and are all frequent real-world flights. Everything has been organized to simulate a real-world day in Keflavik, and I am really excited to be able to host such an event!

Keflavík Airport (Icelandic: Keflavíkurflugvöllur ) (IATA: KEF , ICAO: BIKF ), also known as Reykjavík–Keflavík Airport , is the largest airport in Iceland and the country’s main hub for international transportation. The airport is 1.7 nautical miles (3.1 km; 2.0 mi) west of Keflavík[2] and 50 km (31 mi) southwest of Reykjavík. The airport has three runways, two of which are in use, and the airport area is about 25 km2 (9.7 sq mi).[ citation needed ] Most international journeys to or from Iceland pass through this airport.

The main carrier at Keflavík is Icelandair, which has the airport as its main hub. The airport is almost exclusively used for international flights; most domestic flights use the much smaller Reykjavík Airport, which lies 3 km (1.9 mi) from Reykjavík’s city center, although seasonal flights from Akureyri fly to Keflavík. Keflavík Airport is operated by Isavia, a government enterprise.

NOTAMS

There probably won’t be any during the event and if so, please use UNICOM professionally. Please spawn in at least 10 minutes before the event commences. Please use FPLTOIF to create a realistic flight plan and please use a realistic callsign for your flight.

EXTRA INFORMATION

The use of charts is recommended to ensure a safe departure

GATES

• MAIN TERMINAL

Gate Airline Aircraft Destination
01 Icelandair 757 EBBR @Icelandair_TeamICE
02 Icelandair 757 EGKK @United2
03 Delta 757 KJFK @Adam_Goodman
04 Air Canada Rouge A319 CYUL
05 Jet2 737-8 EGCC @Jacob_Laurie
06 Finnair A321 EFHK @Menthesuphisth
07 SAS 737-7 ENGM @axeand
08 BA A320 EGLL
09 Icelandair 757 KSFO @JuanCrafter_Pro
10 Icelandair 757 CYYZ
11 British Airways A320 EGLL @Inside_Flight
12 American 757 KDFW @Altaria55
14 Wizz A321 EGGW

• TERMINAL WEST REMOTE

Stand Airline Aircraft Destination
40 Lufthansa A320 EDDF @EpicNYC04
42 Easyjet A320 EGCC @Captin_Fahey38
46 SAS A320 EKCH @Isgrena

• TERMINAL EAST REMOTE

70 Icelandair 757 EGLL @Bren_McDonell
71 Icelandair 757 KMCO
72 Icelandair 757 LFPG
73 Icelandair 757 EDDH
74 Icelandair 757 EKCH
76 Icelandair 757 KPDX @KGJT-9149
75 Icelandair 757 EDDT @Kirby_D
77 Icelandair 757 EDDT @Scandanavian54super
78 Icelandair 757 EHAM @Sam73628
79 Icelandair 757 KSFO

• CARGO STANDS

Hot cargo 1 Emirates Cargo 777-200F OMDW @rockpapernuke
Hot cargo 2 DHL 757 EBLG @Arun_Kr_Patwari

Thank you for taking the time to read about and consider participating in my event. Have a great day:)

P.S - message me if you want a route to be changed to your preferred destination. I am happy to do that as long as the aircraft and airline remain the same:) I can do small aircraft changes such as a319 to a320. Also if you want your own cargo route I am happy to replace current ones with a one you want:)

IPP OFFICIAL THREAD:

8 Likes

Nice!!
Unfortunatly I can’t join due school projects I gotta work on in the weekends.
Sorry

1 Like

Even at 8pm!!?

That is 9pm my time. And yes. sorry

It’s ok. Another time:)

2 destinations in Belgium! I’ll try to grab one, but it’s a bit late. I’ll see when we come closer to the event.

I’m thinking about changing the time

The time is perfect for the Americans, but not for Europeans…

I’m changing it now to 6pm england time

That should work for me then. I’ll see when we get closer to the event.

1 Like

Ok thanks!

1 Like

I’ll take an Icelandair gate to Copenhagen with the 752! Thanks!

1 Like

Could I have the Easyjet to Manchester, also I can’t promise I’ll make it, but I’ll try!

1 Like

@ButterAllDay @GlobalFlyer1 you’ve both been added. Please message me as soon as possible if it turns out you cant come. Thanks:)

1 Like

Will do @Inside_Flight!

1 Like

I’ll take gate 03 in the main terminal please??

1 Like

Just realized that I’ll be in Italy and flying back the day after… I’ll still try to come, but could I be on standby? My apologies.

1 Like

of course:)

1 Like

done :) thanks

marked u as standby