[Partnered with Copa Virtual] | MPTO Tocumen-Mexico City| connecting the americas | 0 attending| @MPTO 072000ZJUL19

Hello and welcome to my event. This event will start at Tocumen intl. (MPTO) and will end at Benito Juarez intl (MMMX). The flight will be around 3-4 hours. I hope to see you guys there :)

Gates:

Gate 1 =
Gate 2=
Gate 3=
Gate 4=
Gate 5=
Gate 6=
Gate 7=
Gate 7A=
Gate 8=
Gate 8A=
Gate 9=
Gate 10=
Gate 11=
Gate 12=
Gate 14=
Gate 15=
Gate 16=
Gate 17=
Gate 18=
Gate 19=
Gate 20=
Gate 21B=
Gate 21=
Gate 22=
Gate 23B=
Gate 23=
Gate 24=
Gate 25B=
Gate 25=
Gate 26=
Gate 27=
Gate 28=
Gate 29=
Gate 30=
Gate 31=
Gate 32=
Gate 37=
Gate 38=
Gate 39=

The aircraft we will use are 738 Copa Airlines livery and Aeromexico 737-700
server: expert
departure airport: MPTO tocumen
arrival airport: MMMX Buenito Juarez international
notams: please spawn 10 minutes before the event starts. Please respect each other and unicom ( if there is no ATC).
time: 2019-07-07T20:00:00Z2019-07-08T00:00:00Z

The flight plan will be: MPTO DE3L LOBOK USANI IROLU D154L UTNUT VOR PZA KORTI MURNO ARMANU EMADA TETUK PB1 ALUEN DUPLO D185J VE40A ALMET D053T MEX23 MMMX

this is my first event so I hope that you guys like it

2 Likes

Please fix your title - it says 72000ZJUL19 and it should be 072000ZJUL19.

1 Like

Not a bad event, changed the title for you and there is a lot to change to make things easier. Use the ✏️ to edit the topic.

Firstly, try uploading the picture again or choose a different one. Adding image links is not recommended and link (website) the credit of the image you have used.

I recommend creating a list of gates and who is attending. This is an important role in events.

You can create a list using the hidden text like this when using the Discource list of tools. Press the image and choose the hidden text.

Gates and Attendants.

Gate 01 - @ Kuba_Jaroszczyk
Gate 02 - etc.

You should change the title to “Departure Airport”. Don’t mistake the confusion between the list of gates or the Departing Airport.

Please remove the “ , “ commas in your flightplan as we could just simply copy and paste the flight plan in the search tool in NAV / Map options in Flight. This can make it so much easier. Yes, you don’t have to type in every waypoint individually.

I recommend you switching the aircraft to the Boeing 737-700, which actually contains the AeroMexicos livery.

Use this option image to select the time dates for all regions.

And don’t forget to link the time with Zulu using this website:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/zulu

It will look like this:
Time: 2000Z 2019-07-07T20:00:00Z

Now, I might join if I have the time. But unfortunately I won’t be able to attend the event as I will be abroad!

Don’t forget to use these Topics when making events the next time:

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice 😄. I’ll put them in, or at least… try

1 Like

What do you mean?

Okay. Let’s handle this in DMs :)

1 Like

We are excited to sponsor this event

At Copa Virtual, we value connecting with the community highly, that is why we have chosen to sponsor this event!

While our events team is hard at work with community contributors to make sponsorships like this happen. You can sign up by messaging @CopaVirtual and become part of our community, and also guarantee yourself a space at this not to be missed event!

1 Like

Hope this event goes well! I’m glad Copa Virtual got approved, hope they do great in the future!

Luke :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.