Parking Terimals Airlines And Number/Letters

I like the idea; it’s definitely interesting! However, it sounds like there’s quite a lot of data to be collected and sourced, which in and of itself isn’t easy to do for something like this (especially considering how many airports there are). I also feel that most people who do want that 100% realistic feeling can do a quick search online about where a certain airline will park, and that to me reduces the need for IF devs to go scavenge data and implement this

1 Like

I understand what you’re saying, however what I’m saying is that it’s hard to determine as terminals change and it will be constant monitoring.

For example, at Newark, Spirit occasionally changes from Terminal B to Terminal A and vice versa. It would be hard to make sure all information is up to date and accurate.

On the other hand, my mention of United and Terminal C is something that is concrete and will most likely never change, at least for years to come. That is why I see it easy at some points however hard at other points.

Anyway, best of luck with the feature request and I will be sure to keep my eye on this :)

1 Like

Nice request!

Yet i spawn cargo planes in passenger gates and the opposite for passenger planes

1 Like

Dont have ant votes left bit i will defenetly vote when I have it. Very cooool idea you have my full support

1 Like

Thanks for the support!

I hate when everyone spawns on the 25 side, and everyone uses 25R for takeoff AND landing, while 24 is empty

1 Like

true
training server

1 Like

While it’s common practice in America for airlines to “own” entire terminals, Europe is in most cases different. In Europe common practice is to split the terminal. One domestic part and one international. No set gates to specific airlines.

Sadly, due to this difference, it would end up being pointless to have this implemented in other places than America.

Then maybe they can specify the concourse the airline operates from.

You have my support! This would be VERY useful! Although, this would be very hard for the devs. But Ill try to clear a vote!

1 Like

Out of votes!
But you have my full Support!

Even though I do support this - it would be a hard thing to implement.

I use a website called flightstats.com which always gives you at least the terminal and most times the exact gate as well.