Parisian Planes Photography

Bonjour, IFC!

Today is the day you’ve all been waiti- wait nevermind nobody was waiting for it

Anyways

I went spotting for the first time in France today!

I went to Orly (LFPO) at a very nice park. The park had mounds specially for planespotters as well as benches facing the airport for you to lean on to take pictures, and today was when I found out that Europe is much more spotter friendly than the US.

Anyways, if anyone cares… (they also have a military jet in the park)

Aire de vue sur les pistes d’Orly - Google Maps

this was the spot

Ok let’s go!

An Easyjet A320 with a shiny underbelly!

Can anyone spot the Eiffel Tower?

An Iberia A321 for @El_YuainXD

A Nouvelair A320 going to Tunis

A pretty new Pegasus (megasus) A321NEO going to Istanbul with around 600 people inside.

An EasyJet special livery in their “city livery” series

A very dirty Air Algerie A330. You can’t really tell but it was filthy, the plane had oil leak trails everywhere and the top was yellow from dust and filth

Not last and not least either, a brand new plane! (For IF and IRL), the Corsair A330-900!

Last and Least, a woop woop wagon setting the atmosphere at the airport with some awesome beats

Ok thank you!

Good luck with your week to come!

Bye!

Robertine

43 Likes

beautiful spanish plen

Awesome shots @Robertine!

2 Likes

Beautiful Spanish Plen indeed

thank you :)

1 Like

12 Likes

Is this it?

4 Likes

screams in french

6 Likes

It’s this

3 Likes

Yes, it is! Good job 🍪

2 Likes

That’s a abnormally large cellphone tower

4 Likes

where seattle

1 Like

I really looked for the Eiffel Tower on this pic of all pics. 😭
Great pictures though! Love to see the action!

1 Like

wheres seoul

1 Like

When there is not a single air france pic

2 Likes

Air France pics - 0
air Algérie pics - 1
NouvelAir pics - 1

@Robertine r u biased to African planes lol

🌍

1 Like

Awesome pics! I’ll bet it was awesome seeing some international liveries for the first time.

2 Likes

wheres mars

2 Likes

myth disproven

1 Like

good question

did u get lost while in space by any chance

1 Like

well…
a bit actually

let me explain

Europe has a lot of airlines but it has some that are much bigger than others (lufthansa, AF, iberia, etc). These tend to buy the smaller airlines. This means that european planes are always the same (Air france, easyjet and transavia) in this case. However, since apart from a few exceptions, north african airlines are smaller, they have more variety which means more liveries and more spotting fun.

TLDR I prefer spotting an uncommon livery here than posting 98765 pics of Air France A320s

1 Like

it definitely felt good seeing some european and north-african liveries for once and not just ASA and Delta

1 Like