Paris to Nice in 10 replay screenshots

︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆︻⋆

PARIS TO NICE

Please don’t fall over in shock… It’s not the A350. What we have here is the humble little workhorse that is a 16 year old Airbus A318-111. A small, nimble and excellent piece of kit flying on a hugely popular route. Air France operate 8 daily flights from Paris to Nice and EasyJet a further 5. Not surprising really - who doesn’t want to go to the beautiful French Riviera?

It was quite a bumpy one - the nature of the little beast combined with a 40 kts headwind at cruise and the changing of the scenery meant that seat belt signs were kept fastened for most of the short flight and we were guided into the busy airport and to the gate by the excellent ground, tower and approach over the coast, eating 'Tatas and French Toast and sound of 2 CFM International CFM56-5B8/P units to keep us company.

Departure: LFPG (Charles de Gaulle Airport).
Arrival: LFMN (Nice Côte d’Azur Airport).
Flight time: 1 hour 21 mins
Server: Expert.

Notes: As always, no hard editing was done to the photos, just some personal preference slight changes to the light and contrast and working with what is available – nothing fake added or taken away.

Good times

︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼⋆︼︼⋆

38 Likes

Never knew scenery in France could look so good! Amazing job!

3 Likes

Bloody Amazing first shot!!!

2 Likes

Every since I went to Nice IRL this summer, I have been obsessed with flying in that area! Glad you took some shots of it :D

2 Likes

Thank you squires! 🙂

1 Like

These are awesome pictures! I’ll have to fly this flight today with either Air France or easyJet. Probably Air France.

1 Like

Nice photos 👍😂😀

In all seriousness, those are some fantastic shots. Keep it up!

1 Like