Paris Attack Condolences

Ladies and Gents, as you may be aware, there is a live situation developing in the French Capital, Paris, as we speak.

Several terrorists attacks have already taken, and gunmen with explosives are holding up to around 100 people hostage right now.

Let’s all take a minute to give a thought to all those Killed, Injured, or affected in any way, and pray for the safe release of all hostages currently being held.

Regards,
Charlie

24 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

(@Tyler_Shelton*)

Oh my god I had no idea about this but I totally agree with you

2 Likes

Praying for a safe resolution and a better future.

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

10 Likes

Pray for Paris

6 Likes

Many controllers have agreed it would be fitting to shut down airspace completely. More on this as we hear from an event organizer.

6 Likes

It’s sh*t here…everyone is scared…police everywhere…

I am watching the news with my father. Very sad. Schools are closed. We are not allowed to go out.

8 Likes

@AF330 You guys hang in there ;)

I’m very sorry for what has happened my friend I hope you and your family are ok

2 Likes

Yes Josh, thanks a lot. We are all fine.

8 Likes

mOkay, so appartently French Airspace on IF Live is being shut down, but could we get confirmation from a Senior Controller please?

Some people are just sick. What is the world coming to, seriously?!

1 Like

@JDE1303 I assume they’re ok -.-

1 Like

The event has not been called off, as the organizers refuse to do so, but most controllers have agreed not to open up any facilities.

5 Likes

I was just making sure

1 Like

Stand defiant, that’s what I say.

2 Likes

IF Shut the Paris Event Down! SHAME! Max Sends

4 Likes

The event is open I don’t agree I think we should close the airspace but it’s everyone’s choice to proceed or not. I won’t be participating.

3 Likes