Paris Airshow 2019 | Aircraft Orders

The Paris Airshow is this Monday and as we all know, this is when a lot of airlines put orders in for aircraft from the largest aircraft producers Boeing and Airbus. This is a wiki for all regulars to add information about orders as we receive word about them, it is organized into Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer, and Other. Now, let’s sit back, relax and enjoy the show!

Airbus

A220 Family

A320 Family (W/ NEO)

A330 Family (W/ NEO)

A350 Family

Boeing

737 (Las NG just rolled out)

747-8i

777 Family (W/ -8,-9)

787 Family

Bombardier

CRJ

Q400

Embraer

ERJ

Viking Air

DHC-6 Twin Otter Series

Other

ATR

ATR Series

Mitsubishi

SpaceJet Familiy

38 Likes

I’ll be there ! (Sathurday and Sunday) 😎

The biggest Airshow of the world 🌍

5 Likes

You forgot the A380 !!!

The A380 is no longer able to be purchased 😊

6 Likes

But the a380 will be there

1 Like

Are you sure?

1 Like

Yeah it’s performing all week, static and flying

2 Likes

Yes I am

3 Likes

So no 797 either unfortunately. Looks like Boeing is effectively taking the year off. They will only have a static 787 by the looks of things, they were supposed to have a 777X there, and flying, but the aircraft is behind, hasn’t eaven flown yet. The 737 MAX 10 launching hopefully later this year also probably would have been a big thing for them, but they wolnt be saying much about that from what I can find. Looks like they’re just generally laying low especially with what’s going on for them with the MAX.

1 Like

Didn’t Bombardier sell the Dash 8 Seires to Viking Air?

5 Likes

I will be there on the 21st!

1 Like

Don’t forget Oshkosh, pretty close!

1 Like

My Dad bought me a surprise ticked to this show at Sunday. Can’t wait! Will be there! 😜

5 Likes

Yes, Virgin Atlantic starting off strong with 14 orders for the A330NEO. Glad to see more airlines are commiting to the A330, even with the A350 fresh on the market.

I will most likely design a livery for this, so stay tuned 👍

6 Likes

I added some of the already known orders.

Source (German): Aero Telegraph

Are you referring to a manufacturer? I’ve never heard of them… only thing I know about Vikings in the sky, is the failed low const airline Fly Viking…

Middle East Airlines ordered 4 A321XLR. And they are the launch customer. You could add it to the list!

1 Like

They are a Canadian utility aircraft manufacturer that specializes in older De Havilland aircraft:

4 Likes

Even the rendering looks amazing! Sad that Boeing is struggling at the Airshow today

Nothing is official yet with Airbus and jetBlue regarding the A321XLR, but this is an interesting article from Reuters.

1 Like