Parallel landing

Alaskan parallel landing at Seattle.

Route KDCA-KSEA
Expert server
FL340
M0.78

24 Likes

I’ve always wanted to do this, I’ve been close at several Californian airports, but KSFO with a fully parallel landing would be amazing!

Hey try to do group flight with somone and then im sure you will get parallel landing :)

1 Like

I’ve made an event in CYVR and CYYC both in around a month. I thought of maybe doing an event for arriving instead of departing. The timing would be soooooo difficult though. Also a good IFATC Approach controller, but I don’t know any😅

Or maybe join VA in VA you will have a lot of events almost every day (in some VAs)

1 Like

I’m part of ACVA but I can’t see their Slack for some reason (that’s being sorted) and plus they were behind when I first joined for around a month. Their schedule was so delayed. Not doubting the VA though it is amazing.

1 Like

Just had this happen to me at LAX a couple days ago.

1 Like

great shot✨

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@Matevz_Treven I also remember that I have flown with a person that route earlier. Gotta say it is amazing how VAs bring people together and fly. Gotta love these stunning shots!

1 Like

Yeah i agree VAs are amazing!

1 Like

That looks like it would be hard to get to work

2 Likes

Free cam is your friend when taking these shots :)

Not IFATC but I’m a good controller

1 Like

So am I (if I do say so myself) all i need to work on is completing my pattern work instructions.

1 Like

I’ve done only one parallel landing and that was at CYVR landing after a group flight from KLAX-CYVR with @OrcaKid

1 Like