Papa John's Plane

Thought you guys might be interested in this plane. Photo creds to my cousin because I couldn’t get a picture. Also, his plane has a hanger at KJVY (where the picture is) my local regional airport, which is also being edited for global flight by @Patrick_U! 🍕

6 Likes

So does this airplane belong to the guy who owns Papa Johns Pizza?

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

5 Likes

Funniest thing I’ve seen today! 😂

1 Like

Yes, it does.

No, it’s not. He uses it to get places for business, but it is owned by him, not his business. He’s very rich.

1 Like

Whoa! That is pretty cool! :)

1 Like

Also, another interesting fact is that his tail number is blocked on FlightAware so people can’t track him.

2 Likes

Looks at this while ordering a papa John’s pizza. 😅

1 Like

My cousin has fueled his plane before, and he spent something like $10,000 to get from KJVY (Louisville, KY area) to KIND (Indianapolis, IN)

Yeah, really! Papa John’s is huge where I live. My mom grew up down the street from him, the original Papa Johns isn’t far from my house, his house isn’t too far, head quarters aren’t far, his plane is right down the street, it’s all in Southern Indiana and Louisville!

2 Likes

If I were to sell the corporate jet, how many Papa John’s pizza can I buy.

Wow you got the rearest plane!!! Papa Johns Pizza!! Johns Favourite is my favourite kind!!

Millions…

James Dyson has a private jet and a few helicopters at Bristol Airport, I would love to see it

I wonder how would the cheese taste like if I payed them extra

Amatures, I have no pictures, but I always the Walton’s Boeing Stearman at KVBT.

KJVY is now done if you’d like to simulate Papa Johnimage

1 Like

Hopefully he can deliver Sodiepops to everyone.
tips to you if you get the reference