PanelNinja Full Release Announcement

The team at FlightSim Ninja is proud to announce the official release it’s first Infinite Flight companion app, PanelNinja!

PanelNinja allows you to take your Infinite Flight experience to the next level! PanelNinja is a live flight instrument display tool that allows you to use live animated cockpit instruments with Infinite Flight. PanelNinja comes free with a set of six general aviation instruments plus a live flight tracking map that can be used with any aircraft.

PanelNinja also lets you build your own instruments with custom graphics and logic as well as define your own panel layouts using any of the available instruments.

PanelNinja is available for free for Windows and Mac OS from the Windows and Mac app stores respectively.

To see more about us and our work, please visit the FlightSim Ninja website!

23 Likes

Great! I’ll have a look at this! Thanks for your work!

2 Likes

Congratulations on the launch!

4 Likes

Thanks. If you have issues do share them directly or here in the community so as the lead dev I can investigate.

1 Like

Thanks @Cameron. @BCBlueberriesAir and I are excited to reach this milestone.

1 Like

Will do! Gonna play around with this during the weekend!

1 Like

Congrats on the release! It’s always a relief/joy to finally put something out there after all the effort that often goes unnoticed behind the scenes :D

2 Likes

Thanks for the support. Hopefully you enjoy it and looking forward to feedback, suggestions for improvement, bug reports, etc.

Amazing work!

2 Likes

will it be available for chrome?

As in ChromeOS?

PanelNinja is currently a desktop app for Windows or Mac OS rather than a browser-based app.

If the ask is for a Chrome OS version, we are considering a Linux version which could work on many Chrome OS devices that can run Linux applications but at this time something dedicated for Chrome OS isn’t in the roadmap.

If, however, the ask is about replicating this functionality within an actual browser, we would be interested in knowing the use case where a browser solution would work but a stand-alone Mac/Windows app would not.

Happy to receive any suggestions/input.

Thank you very much!

Thanks for your kind words, we hope you all enjoy using our new software!

1 Like

Just a quick update that a new version of PanelNinja is available on the Windows and Mac app stores.

Among other changes, this update adds a new feature which displays your current aircraft type on your flight instrument panel and – if you have created a flight plan – also displays your origin and destination airports. It also contains performance and stability enhancements.

2 Likes

Gotta say, this is a fantastic app. Congratulations to the developers for the effort and time put into it, especially considering its free!

Only piece of feedback I could give, is that I would like to see an option to “un-lock” the moving map - I’d love to be able to look around the map and see my entire flight path instead of just being locked onto my current aircraft’s location. If you guys manage to implement this somehow, then the app would be pretty much perfect.

Keep up the great work - I see a lot of potential in this app!

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words - @likeablegeek and I are very glad to hear you like it!

We will take that onboard and consider it for our near term roadmap. Stay tuned for updates!

2 Likes

Congrats on the launch, I excited to have a look and incorporate this into my flights !

2 Likes