PANC Airport (Alaska)

I was wondering if any of yall have flown into Anchorage, Alaska before in real life, or on infinite flight. If by a magical Christmas suprise the 757 comes out on Dec. 18th Im flying Delta on the app from IAH-ANC stopping in MSP. I know Delta doesnt fly big planes out of Houston, but if yall have any ideas on a type of plane to fly with delta from IAH-MSP pls let me know. Also when flying into Alaska… this is a weird questiion, but since its in the middle of no where is it hard landing at night? Also what are delta’s gates in ANC airport? (Hopefully i can fly the 757 from MSP-ANC bc delta uses that plane)

2 Likes

Loads of questions! I’m sure an Alaskan native would be able to answer those questions. If @nativetoalaska or @RotorGuy are online I’m sure they can send you a message. (Or any other person who knows this information)

1 Like

Anchorage is PANC, not KANC.

E170/175

No. You can set the time to day if you need to.

Terminal S

Yes, they fly the 757 on this route.

1 Like

Looks like Delta also has some CRJ-900s scheduled for IAH-MSP in the next couple of weeks, and later on some 717s as well.

1 Like

Hey @Thereal_James! Welcome to the community! Night or day landing should be pretty. You can use the airport lighting to aid your landing at night or you could just change the time to day if you want. :)

1 Like

There’s no mountains in the game

1 Like

Yes, there are. Just not above 60 degrees latitude.

1 Like

Insert sad @PilotDog noises

3 Likes

Whoms’t’d’ve summoned the beast?

Anyways…

I haven’t been to ANC IRL but I’ve been there in the sim.

FlightAware tells me Delta uses E170s and E175s on IAH-MSP.

Not really, if you’re using LNAV and VNAV.

Not sure, but Delta does use the 757 on MSP-ANC.

2 Likes

questions the name nativetoalaska

2 Likes

I’ve been to Fairbanks, there’s more to Alaska than Anchorage 😂

1 Like

SEA-FAI on Alaska?

2 Likes

👀 Mhm, now back on topic before I drag you to Brazil

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.