Palma De Mallorca spotting

Hi there IF community,
Today I want to show you my pictures I took back in summer when I was with @Karl.Luebs in Mallorca. I tried to keep the images as varied as possible. These are my favorite. If you would like to see more I will add some more ;)

All pictures are either edited in Photoshop or Lightroom!
I would like to apologize for the bad quality of pictures. It was at this time I didn’t know the power of RAW images and so the quality and editing aren’t as best as it could if it would’ve been a raw file.

Feedback and comments are also appreciated ;)
I hope everyone likes this and please tell me if you would like to have more of these posts,
Kind regards,
Lorenzo Schaaf
@ljspotter on Instagram

Easy Jet A320 neo livery
easyneo01_watermark
Bombardier BD-700-1A10 Global 6000
GALEPA_watermark
Enter air B737
blueair01_watermark
TUI B737
tuiscimitar_01_watermark
Lufthansa A320
320Lufthansa_watermmark
Transavia B737
transavia_watermark
Easy Jet A320
Easy_colorSelection_watermark

45 Likes

Gorgeous pictures, nice job! :D
I especially like the last one.

5 Likes

Dankeschön ;)

Greetings,
Lorenzo

3 Likes

Very beautiful pictures.
Nice to see the Easyjet A320neo connecting Europe :)

2 Likes

Thank you a lot! Yeah, Easy Jet has expanded brutally over the years. Very impressive. @ElCapitan some insights? hahah

Greetings,
Lorenzo

3 Likes

My favorites are the Global 6000, and the TUI B737. Great photos anyway. You seem to have the best photos ever!

1 Like

Omg these are awesome 😍😍😍
Thank you for the pics

1 Like

You like them as an aircraft or the composition? Either ways thak you!

Greetings,
Lorenzo

1 Like

Thank you my friend! As I said above, if this would´ve been RAW images they might be even better! Glad to see that you like these pictures too ;)

Greetings,
Lorenzo

1 Like

I like them all! I’m just saying that the Global 6000 and the TUI B737 are the best photos I’ve seen on this community in a while.

1 Like

Oh, thank you!! Very kind words from you! Very happy to see that these pictures although their compression (etc) are liked by the community!

Greetings,
Lorenzo

Remember the Tui 737? Was a Go around. Great experience to see a go around in real life!

Nice pics

2 Likes

As if I could not remember it! Very impressing to see how winds can rapidly change on this island. Thank you for your feedback tho!

Greetings,
Lorenzo

Lorenzo, these a great photos as always and I enjoy seeing your spotting pictures. Do you happen to have an aviation related Instagram account? I would love to follow if you do.

Have a nice day,
-Moosehead

1 Like

thank you for your words! And answering your question, yes I do: @ljspotter on instagram! I don´t constantly post something but every few days ;)

Greetings,
Lorenzo

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll start following you :)

1 Like

Those are some great photos. The EZY A320 NEO is a very good catch. I love the TUI 738 though!

1 Like

Nice editing skills :)

1 Like

Gracias! Yes, I kinda like the EZY from behind shot, just because of the composition!

Greetings,
Lorenzo

1 Like

Thanks ;)

Greetings,
Lorenzo