PAL Virtual Shutting Down after 7 months.

It is with sadness that I announce today that Philippine Airlines Virtual will be closing down operations for good. We have had a good run but I can’t operate a VA without pilots anymore. Thank you for all the good times with PAL Virtual and the IFC community and it is with great pleasure I wish you all the very best! Once again, Thank you from Philippine Airlines Virtual Airline… ✈️

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… Please don’t shut down!
  • Ok, bye. So long
  • Ok, bye. Who cares anyway

0 voters

3 Likes

I’m not too sad about the specific airline but instead that it’s 1 less VA.
:/

4 Likes

What happened virtual shut down

Im not the CEO of this VA but whoever voted who cares should be ashamed. This guy is sad and you don’t even care, that is very bad you know. 28% voted for the VA not to close, that’s something, don’t you want to continue?

7 Likes

In the name of free speech, if the person who posted the poll put that option then people should have every right to choose it. Facts are more important than feelings.

7 Likes

The person who posted wants the opinion as you know, but still not nice for those who voted there.

That’s exactly what I was going to say. Thank you @Narruto_Mieumieu

1 Like

@Narruto_Mieumieu @Rynjil_H if the person in question didn’t want negative feedback then I fail to see any reason why an option of such manner would be provided.

For true freedom of expression to exist, people of combating views must be prepare for negative feedback.

A forum full of yes-men perpetuates an incentive for a failed community to slip between the fingers of success.

When reopening virtual